Halo 4: New map Meltdown Tour

e32012_halo4_pvp7.jpg

IGN's Ryan McCaffrey and 343i's Kynan Pearson takes us through another tour of another new map "Meltdown". This map is a large map designed for vehicle gameplay and it takes place on a moon. The map has a rocky and snowy enviornment and looks incredibly fun to play.

Watch the video below to begin the tour.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

I hope its forge-able. lol. I really do. More options in the way of maps to forge on would be nice. I do hope there is still one very big map to forge on. Cause a bunch of little maps just don't cut it. :)

You might need to update the thread, adam. x_x

IGN NL took the video down but THC uploaded a video showing some footage of it. Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0n82CBF5fI&feature=g-all-u

Edit: Never mind adam xD Nice find by the way :3

thanks dude, ive already added a youtube video of the walkthrough.

Well, someone must have made a mistake because this map tour was taken down from NL IGN's site. So it'll probably be re-revealed tomorrow xD

i think this tour was meant for next week because ryan from ign said they will be doing 1 map every tues & thurs each week for the next 5 weeks. So i think this tour was probably for next tuesday because this was the day for ragnarok.

I think they done the walk throughs for all the maps in one day so IGN just posts each walkthrough each week. So i think this will be shown again next week.

Wow, spectacular map. Parts remind me of Avalanche from H3. I'd really like 343 to focus more on the area the map is in, like the Anniversary maps. Those were truly a work of art.

Yes and you're lucky because IGN just made the person who posted the vid take it down xD

Well, someone must have made a mistake because this map tour was taken down from NL IGN's site. So it'll probably be re-revealed tomorrow xD

Did it really. :orly: I thought I heard that. That is... Insane. I mean it's not too big of a mistake but I'm sure whoever was is fired. lulz.

:edit:

Yep all of them got taken down. on IGN, youtube, everywhere. That is crazy.

Yea. I accidentally put a topic on Waypoint about Meltdown and Ragnarok with links to the videos and got suspended. I guess I should have waited to find out if it was not leaked.

They should not have suspended you that was IGN's mistake, a lot of people thought it was an official release they should have pm'd you asking you not to post it. Surely they should have known that you thought it was official since it was an IGN video.