Spyro

Election poll  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Zelda (Elf)
    • TwilightSparkle
    • iTz Vplus2
    • Mr. Bashful Brute

Well. Zaguroth isnt running so I do not need to worry about blackmail. I think both Zelda and Vplus will let me keep it. I decided to vote for Zelda because Vplus used white text for a while :)

Lol you should rather vote for me then as appreciation for me not posting white text anymore :P

Yes, it is true. He does have more likes than me. He's got 245 to my 166.

I know he has more likes then you, I was stating if it was true or not he was liked for the information he has given or not. He could of had people like his posts.

I know he has more likes then you, I was stating if it was true or not he was liked for the information he has given or not. He could of had people like his posts.

Oh I see. No, I don't think he'd do that. He posts good posts and is very honest. Eh also kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything. But then again, so do I. o.o

• Like 2

Haha, nope :D Didn't do that :)

Glad that you're honest, I saw a forum where people boosted their likes. I think it was closed soon after. People always have to cheat to get what they want. Wish that cheating was never founded in the first place haha. It'd be a lot easier without hackers, boosters, modders, etc.