Name of Map: Seige

Canvas Map: Forge World

Link to MAP: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/filebrowser/Details/24452306

Recommended Player Count: 12

Game Variant: Slayer

Gamertag: ksi church2135

the map was made when my gamertag was KSI Church2135, dont let the name discourage you lol, i left the clan and now my gamertag is Powerpunchplus. it is a symmetrical slayer map, best for 8-12 players, but can play well on big team battle. no vehicles, multileveled castle with multiple ways to get in and out of any situation. A moat on either side that can be used to get in the lower level on the castle once the front gate closes at 3 minutes into the game. mancannons act as catapults to shoot players into the second story window and a central mancannon appears at 2 minutes in to catapult players to the top of the level where the sniper spawns. twoway teleporters are at the sides of the bottom level to take you into the second level and on a platform that you can get to by a staircase in the middle of the second level there are two teleporters to bring your spartan to the top or the castle. this is a bigger map that is well balanced and fun the scenery changes around the player at certain intervals of the game to create new ways to get around and change up the gameplay.

post-32007-0-67196900-1349203622_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-53082600-1349203647_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-01815200-1349203666_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-45292300-1349203683_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I hate to be a rain cloud on your sunny day, but to me, this doesn't look too good. I'm sure it's fun to mess around with friends, but I doubt this map's ability to give a truly competitive feel. Here are some reasons, just from observing the pictures:

-It looks like you put little care into how it looks. The walls are inconsistantly textured, the building is just a giant cube, and you used quite a few building pieces.

-I can imagine that the initial gameplay is rather stale, before all the extra man cannons spawn in.

-Considering there are only three narrow entrances to the main building, I fear that if one team were to gain the upper hand, it would be far to easy to spawn trap the other team, looking at the limited cover in the initial spawn areas.

On the plus side, the interior does not look too poorly designed, and it is definetly the strong point of the map.

Other than that, I really can't say much without playing the map.

@ none ya biznus: to each his own, it might not be for everyone, but i've had fun playing this map lol, and two mancannons start at the beggining on each side to bring players to the second level to get out of harms way to keep teams from being spawn trapped, and there are no set spawns for teams so if you dies on the first level you will most likely spawn outside or on the second or third level. the moat outside connects under the level and in there the shotgun spawns on each side of the castle, in the middle of the first level rockets spawn, in the middle of the second level sword spawns, and the middle of the roof sniper spawns, thus keeping all power weapons far enough away from each other. and the number of power weapons all being seperated keeps just one team from becoming too overpowered, the spawning team still has a chance. and with the three level system it is very difficult to have players spawn killed. i did say it was a 8-12 player game meaning 4-6 ppl per team but it hasnt been tested much with teams bigger than that. thank you for the constructive criticism though lol, i like feedback of any kind that isnt needless bashing lol.

i think this map looks amazing. NONE YA BIZNUS just has his own point of veiw on how maps are constucted and played. i on the other hand, i like maps like this. maps you can get a group together and blow each others brains out for fun. i think the shape of the building doesnt really matter much. and i know that this map is alot better than something i forge. im not exactly good at going and making huge buildings like this. i more of just make a map itself and have spawns around the map withno teamed areas. all nutrual. i say nice work on making this.

• Like 1