•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 11:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, dubstepx41! :welcome: View dubstepx41's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 07:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Penguin Space! :welcome: View Penguin Space's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Blast from the past
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Wow yeah
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) Anyone remember the 343i community yearbook? Yea, I dont want to either smh
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) Shoutboxington
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) How are things in Shoutland
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) Hola hombres
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) @KhevaKins I sure did, im not rushing to rebuy a game ive been playing for eight years though
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 04:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, EdwardVal! :welcome: View EdwardVal's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 08:34 AM) Welcome to the forums, Mikaelaerop! :welcome: View Mikaelaerop's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 December 2019 - 05:05 PM) Welcome to the forums, MichaelAleva! :welcome: View MichaelAleva's Profile
@  KhevaKins : (07 December 2019 - 09:01 AM) Did you guys know Reach came out on PC?
@  343iBot : (06 December 2019 - 07:26 PM) Welcome to the forums, Saber256! :welcome: View Saber256's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 December 2019 - 04:41 PM) Here comes all the new accounts flowing in haha
@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!

Photo

[RAPTOR] Empire

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 spartan4104

spartan4104

Brute

• Members
  • 54 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:SPARTAN4104
  • Locationharrison,ohio

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

nice pic there Incompetent Souls

nice pics to all
C:\Users\Adam\Pictures\images2523.jpg
[avatar]SPARTAN4104[/avatar]

#22 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Tbonesnipeuout

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Most of us of the puff don't like to keep official scores of our matches as we do not actually try in them. We prefer to run and have fun rather than run and gun. Although, some of us are fairly good at spreading our down around in violent ways.
Posted Image

#23 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Veer Zamamai
  • LocationТояэcн Uиgol, CU, Epнэl Duaтн.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

Most of us of the puff don't like to keep official scores of our matches as we do not actually try in them. We prefer to run and have fun rather than run and gun. Although, some of us are fairly good at spreading our down around in violent ways.

What is this "Down" you speak of? Is this some sort of password for something? Jiut riok eix oss mwak?

0e3e661d-ce1c-47e9-a7a4-4c0b3c23a29c_zps

#24 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

What is this "Down" you speak of? Is this some sort of password for something? Jiut riok eix oss mwak?

You do not know much of the puff or of the down, for that, I will only grace your question and... Meaningless jibberish... Which after a quick google search, I can answer with... No, I have not seen your helmet... With this link. http://bit.ly/T8wTDT
Posted Image

#25 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Very funny. Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos! This is relevant how?

#26 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Very funny. Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos! This is relevant how?

This is relevant in the way that you asked me a question and I provided an answer. You people...things...whatever... are very forgetful, aren't you? Can't even remember what you typed out in your last post on this thread, it seems. Tsk tsk, I would have expected more from a... thing... that went so far to try and ruffle our feathers.
Posted Image

#27 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

Interesting, and you seem to talk too much for a being which had not developed the power to speak, but to communicate via quarks and other sounds.

#28 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Quarks and other sounds? Certainly you don't think that we of the Raptors are inferior to those pillows! Besides, if I was as inferior of a fluffball as you seem to be accusing me of, how would I have been communicating in the first place? These claws aren't exactly good for sign language after all!
Posted Image

#29 CRY0RAPT0R

CRY0RAPT0R

Brute

• Members
  • 47 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:CRY0RAPT0R

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

Yeah, fine, whatever. Contact me over Xbox Live: x Paarthurnax x

I have contacted you. You were busy reading the operators manual about covenant vehicles though.

You do not know much of the puff or of the down, for that, I will only grace your question and... Meaningless jibberish... Which after a quick google search, I can answer with... No, I have not seen your helmet... With this link. http://bit.ly/T8wTDT

Wow. That was great. But you answered his question nonetheless. Do we all know what down is now?

I will be holding custom games in the halos this weekend later around 9pm EST. Friday and Saturday. Sunday I will start rallying on steam for PC games. If anyone here wants to join then do so by filling out a fluff application on our website.

Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos!

No thank you, I just ate.

#30 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Yeah, well when you have eight people in your clan we can the do the match.

#31 CRY0RAPT0R

CRY0RAPT0R

Brute

• Members
  • 47 posts
Liked

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Why do you need to have 8 players? Can't we do a 4v4? I do have more than 8 people in the clan, they just don't want to play reach because they are waiting for halo 4. I'll let people know but I still would like to battle if either team is short and on both kinds of maps. The official maps that you play and the unofficial maps that we have come to love for fun.

#32 Kodman Eats

Kodman Eats

Prophet of Regret

• Banned
  • 203 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Kodman Eats
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

Your clan is technically not a clan it is more like a community.

Your RAPTOR clan will be destroyed by
Incompetent Souls easily.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Destroyed? You can't destroy something as fluffy as us very easily. Besides, we're in it for the fun. If you're a twihard, back away from the fun and put your hands on the hood of the car that leads you to No-Funvill. As soon as you do, an officer will be along to take you there. Once you get there, please don't have fun. As you people don't believe in having fun on something called a game.
Posted Image

#34 Kodman Eats

Kodman Eats

Prophet of Regret

• Banned
  • 203 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Kodman Eats
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Destroyed? You can't destroy something as fluffy as us very easily. Besides, we're in it for the fun. If you're a twihard, back away from the fun and put your hands on the hood of the car that leads you to No-Funvill. As soon as you do, an officer will be along to take you there. Once you get there, please don't have fun. As you people don't believe in having fun on something called a game.

For your information I love having fun on video games.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

Good, then you can forget about putting your hands on the car! You do not have to go to No-Funville and instead you can go ride the bus with us to its polar opposite Funville!
Posted Image

#36 CRY0RAPT0R

CRY0RAPT0R

Brute

• Members
  • 47 posts
Liked

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Good, then you can forget about putting your hands on the car! You do not have to go to No-Funville and instead you can go ride the bus with us to its polar opposite Funville!

Wow Tbone... :) Yeah no violence is permitted on the bus.

Excuse me HUMAN? I hope you didn't just shoot the bus. What is it that makes you think we are not a clan? Is it because we are not HARDCOREMLGOFFICIALNONONSENSEPROS! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is no accounting for taste. Just because you cannot comprehend the superior nature of the puff doesn't mean we are not a clan. Perhaps you need to read our introductory page again. And, might I add, personal gain is never our goal. It is our divine downy duty to remove the toxic wool that has been pulled over your eyes to show you the light of Photons. Look around you, how many other clans do you see here that want to just enjoy themselves rather then gain prestige through brainwashing? That is NOT the only way to play a game! You can play inside your contiguous fortress of order and method. We will be outside of the bounds breaking the laws someone thinks they can restrain us with. Do not think we will not flex our fluff.

That's great to hear. Then we welcome you will open claws to the empty tire. I am CRY0RAPT0R if you wish to satisfy your inner enjoyment.

#37 Ventus

Ventus

Master Chief

• Trusted Members
  • 405 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:l Lunar Hawk l
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Good luck with your clan mate, maybe I'll join it someday. ;)

Also: 200th post, yay! :D

Posted Image

#38 CRY0RAPT0R

CRY0RAPT0R

Brute

• Members
  • 47 posts
Liked

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Good luck with your clan mate, maybe I'll join it someday. ;)

Also: 200th post, yay! :D

Thank you so much. I thank you and congradulate you on a reply well done. Join us and throw down. Anyone who likes to have fun is welcome on the bus.

#39 Tbonesnipeuout

Tbonesnipeuout

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hmm... this page hasn't been seen in awhile, me thinks...
Posted Image

#40 CRY0RAPT0R

CRY0RAPT0R

Brute

• Members
  • 47 posts
Liked

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Hmm... this page hasn't been seen in awhile, me thinks...

Don't worry tbone I'll be adding to it here and there. I read a topic where someone complained of all the clans being created and they should just join other clans. I jumped right on that opportunity. I'm going to post this link to that topic. We need to throw down at the humans and make them see the light of the bus!! We've been around for 6 years dude 6 YEARS! I'm a very committed clan leader and will never give up on my down! I just need some members that see things the way I do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users