[RAPTOR] Empire

Very funny. Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos! This is relevant how?

This is relevant in the way that you asked me a question and I provided an answer. You people...things...whatever... are very forgetful, aren't you? Can't even remember what you typed out in your last post on this thread, it seems. Tsk tsk, I would have expected more from a... thing... that went so far to try and ruffle our feathers.

• Like 1

Yeah, fine, whatever. Contact me over Xbox Live: x Paarthurnax x

I have contacted you. You were busy reading the operators manual about covenant vehicles though.

You do not know much of the puff or of the down, for that, I will only grace your question and... Meaningless jibberish... Which after a quick google search, I can answer with... No, I have not seen your helmet... With this link. http://bit.ly/T8wTDT

Wow. That was great. But you answered his question nonetheless. Do we all know what down is now?

I will be holding custom games in the halos this weekend later around 9pm EST. Friday and Saturday. Sunday I will start rallying on steam for PC games. If anyone here wants to join then do so by filling out a fluff application on our website.

Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos!

No thank you, I just ate.
  • Like 1

Why do you need to have 8 players? Can't we do a 4v4? I do have more than 8 people in the clan, they just don't want to play reach because they are waiting for halo 4. I'll let people know but I still would like to battle if either team is short and on both kinds of maps. The official maps that you play and the unofficial maps that we have come to love for fun.

• Like 1

Your clan is technically not a clan it is more like a community.

Your RAPTOR clan will be destroyed by

Incompetent Souls easily.

Destroyed? You can't destroy something as fluffy as us very easily. Besides, we're in it for the fun. If you're a twihard, back away from the fun and put your hands on the hood of the car that leads you to No-Funvill. As soon as you do, an officer will be along to take you there. Once you get there, please don't have fun. As you people don't believe in having fun on something called a game.

• Like 1

Destroyed? You can't destroy something as fluffy as us very easily. Besides, we're in it for the fun. If you're a twihard, back away from the fun and put your hands on the hood of the car that leads you to No-Funvill. As soon as you do, an officer will be along to take you there. Once you get there, please don't have fun. As you people don't believe in having fun on something called a game.

For your information I love having fun on video games.

Good, then you can forget about putting your hands on the car! You do not have to go to No-Funville and instead you can go ride the bus with us to its polar opposite Funville!

Wow Tbone... :) Yeah no violence is permitted on the bus.

Your clan is technically not a clan it is more like a community.

Your RAPTOR clan will be destroyed by

Incompetent Souls easily.

Excuse me HUMAN? I hope you didn't just shoot the bus. What is it that makes you think we are not a clan? Is it because we are not HARDCOREMLGOFFICIALNONONSENSEPROS! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is no accounting for taste. Just because you cannot comprehend the superior nature of the puff doesn't mean we are not a clan. Perhaps you need to read our introductory page again. And, might I add, personal gain is never our goal. It is our divine downy duty to remove the toxic wool that has been pulled over your eyes to show you the light of Photons. Look around you, how many other clans do you see here that want to just enjoy themselves rather then gain prestige through brainwashing? That is NOT the only way to play a game! You can play inside your contiguous fortress of order and method. We will be outside of the bounds breaking the laws someone thinks they can restrain us with. Do not think we will not flex our fluff.

For your information I love having fun on video games.

That's great to hear. Then we welcome you will open claws to the empty tire. I am CRY0RAPT0R if you wish to satisfy your inner enjoyment.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... this page hasn't been seen in awhile, me thinks...

Don't worry tbone I'll be adding to it here and there. I read a topic where someone complained of all the clans being created and they should just join other clans. I jumped right on that opportunity. I'm going to post this link to that topic. We need to throw down at the humans and make them see the light of the bus!! We've been around for 6 years dude 6 YEARS! I'm a very committed clan leader and will never give up on my down! I just need some members that see things the way I do!

I see things you've posted very similarly, You've got good ideas. Youre clan will definitely be a top pick if enough effort goes into it. I'm leading a team of about 9 members but do you think I could join you guys, preferably with some responsibility. I'm on as much as I can be and I'm a loyal xbox Gamer, I've already preordered halo 4 limited so if that's a requirement, I'm already on it.

• Like 1

I see things you've posted very similarly, You've got good ideas. You're clan will definitely be a top pick if enough effort goes into it. I'm leading a team of about 9 members but do you think I could join you guys, preferably with some responsibility. I'm on as much as I can be and I'm a loyal xbox Gamer, I've already preordered halo 4 limited so if that's a requirement, I'm already on it.

I'm glad to see you made it here safely through your long journey. I would love to have you join us if you are compatible. I've poured quite a bit of effort into the raptor empire and we are not simply a new clan on a new forum. We have been around quite a while. Please read the first post I've posted on this clan thread before you visit our application topic here. http://forums.raptorempire.tk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6&sid=0abaa3006f7e509acd4968715008b8b9

As you see we have a youtube page. A facebook page (I don't know if I mentioned it but we don't use it much now) and a website. We are trying to surface above the ocean of pointless clans to show ourselves and its not easy. But we must live up to our name Raptors Are People That Organize Rebellion . You will know that when you see us in action. We support those who support us anyway we can and do the opposite to abusers and jerks just as quickly. I only purchased Halo 4 Standard edition :( but I will definitely be on Halo 4 when it comes out. Please read our initial post on this thread if you didn't.

I read it and I've already registered on your website, if you havnt alredy figured, I'm from NZ and it's pretty late here so I'm gonna get some shut-eye and try get on when I can. One thing I can recomend though is if your a community, find people that love to forge. I'll c u online 2moro GT

NZ Sol

Great to hear. I hope the other raptors will love to see you. It's important that we cover a broad spectrum. I am interested in fun enjoyable clan battles as well. But many have seen us as a community. It's ok to be a little bit of both I guess. We are the raptor EMPIRE not a clan.