[RAPTOR] Empire

Raptors Are People That Organize Rebellion

Are you tired of being told how to play your game? Aren't you sick of hearing "if you do this you are not MLG" or "That's such a noob tactic" or "If you use/do that you suck". Don't you wish those MLG Try-hards would just jump in a lake? Then welcome to the raptor empire human. We are all about having a good time and yes, of course, getting on those "twihard's" nerves. We try to make the most out of all of our games, get to know each other, have a good time and toss the "by the book" attitude. Oh, lets not forget to mention- we love to irritate those folks who will step on your toes for every credit, whine for every point lost and every kill and will personally try to make it as hard as possible for them to enjoy themselves. Because its a video game, it doesn't make you better in real-life than anyone else. But we still respect the creative content of others and will help them if possible. Join us and strike back at those jerks who claim they're better then you because they can win at a video game, and have a good time of course.

Summary:

Benefits of being a raptor:

Puff Points: We are the only clan who uses them and they will determine what kind of raptor you are. Literally.

Microsoft points: I will run contests or the like where the winner gets Microsoft points.

Quality time with fellow raptors to enjoy your self rather then play alone or with people you don't know.

Videos: If I like what is taking place I will save it and make a video of it later. YOU COULD BE IN THE VIDEO!

OTHER: I may come up with special events to honer particular things like a birthday or do celebrate something!

NAME CHANGE NOT REQUIRED!

Youtube page. http://www.youtube.c...re?feature=mhee

APPLICATIONS HERE:

Clan Site: http://forums.raptor...91eebd676f9bf2e

Let me know if any links aren't working!!

Just remember, possibly the most important thing to know is this: The more you put into raptor the more you will get out of it! So get involved with other members and chat on the forums! If you don't try to make the most out of your game, you'll get bored and boredom costs money. You'll put your game aside and buy new ones or sell your game for a fraction of what its worth then feel stupid and want to play it later (trust me I know). So if you are going to spend your life playing games at least make it worth remembering not just a waste of time and life. Otherwise get a job, get a mate, and move on with your life.

Information about the RAPTOR EMPIRE:

Started: Easter 2006 (SWBFII PS2)

Likes: Out of Boundsing, glitches, creative content (forge), having fun together, throwing DOWN!

Dislikes: "Twihards" Mean winners, sore losers, lag, anyone who insults dromaeosauridae, inactivity, anyone who "shoots the bus", abusive players, obnoxious players, noobs, squeakers.

Games: Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Minecraft, SWBFII PC.

• Like 2

Six years? Your clan must be very populated by now, I'm guessing? I would like a clan match today, an 8v8 or a 6v6. Please contact me when it is necessarily best for you.

You didn't really read the information about it much, did you? The RAPTORs are a FUN clan, not a challenging one. We don't like you humans when you ruffle our down by trying to get us to fight you. We are peaceful... In every sense but the meaning of the word.

• Like 1

You didn't really read the information about it much, did you? The RAPTORs are a FUN clan, not a challenging one. We don't like you humans when you ruffle our down by trying to get us to fight you. We are peaceful... In every sense but the meaning of the word.

And you obviously did not read anything about me, did you? I am no human, but a Sangheili.

Six years? Your clan must be very populated by now, I'm guessing? I would like a clan match today, an 8v8 or a 6v6. Please contact me when it is necessarily best for you.

We originally started on SWBFII as a glitching/greifing clan who no one loved because we were the only and the best at it. Mini games and modding came later on the PS2. We eventually moved to Halo because of the freedom to build. Through the six years we have had many wars with other clans due to our preferred gamestyle. It was about having a good time never really about winning. That is what kept us together because most other clans were so absorbed into the MLG attitude that they didn't even consider us a clan. But we are. We are a clan of a different style. We make the most of the games we love and I have created many powerful memories for the players who would of otherwise been brain washed into playing legitimately and being told it was the only way. Those which I have created hope for have never truly given up on the raptor way and are still members to some degree albeit more distant. The RAPTOR empire has always best been run as a small clan with every member seeking the same purpose. Personal enjoyment. We don't need many members to be a good clan. What counts is that we have members that everyone wants to be with and that they form an aura of desire to become one with the "fluff" so to speak in code. Those that do not actively play now are still on our list and will return in the future to throw down once more because they remember how much fun they have had and will defend that if necessary. When we are attacked members that have knowledge and love for the "empty tire" will take up arms to strike down those who dare "shoot the bus". Tbone here knows how much fun we can have and knows people that can do "things" to defend our right to be "puffy". So now you know, somewhat, what we are about.

Yes, I would love to battle you, but not on your terms and not today. We raptors have always played by the "rules" and boundaries we have set as unbounded as they may seem. Please share your gamertag with me so I can contact you for a good time to play together the way we play together as a pack. This is nothing to be concerned about as we have no hidden tally of wins and loses. We only count what matters. That we ALL have a good time (and you of course) and that it will be remembered for years to come.

• Like 1

Well in that case you may be in luck I do have an invasion map, CTF map and stockpile map. Plus some new stuff like Naval Pile (a naval battle map with the speed pile gametype). We can play the original stockpile on the naval battle map but Speedpile is so much better. The naval battle gameplay may seem strange at first but once you get the hang of it then it will be fun. We could even have our members on both teams just to make sure its fair until you get the gist of it. I' usually play with my members on Weekends and Fridays later in the day. Are you up for some fun and perhaps some new stuff you never seen before or do you want to follow your "procedures"?

• Like 1

I would like to do an 8v8 BTB Slayer Clan Match again off of Bungie Based maps.

Messasge me online: Garr Iakanee

The Fleet of Righteous Jurisdiction would welcome a clan match with your crappy Hydro Empire.

lets be alie we are the 24 ODST battalion

I would welcome a clan match soon.

I wouldn't mind bungie based maps if you would play on some of our custom maps we made.

So if you want to be allies then let me know your gamer tag so I can talk to you. We will see if you are worthy for a ride on the bus.

The Fleet of Righteous Jurisdiction would welcome a clan match with your crappy Hydro Empire.

I would welcome a clan match soon.

Knock it off, sanghelli, I don't go to your clan thread and interrupt to talk to people that are talking to YOU!
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind bungie based maps if you would play on some of our custom maps we made.

So if you want to be allies then let me know your gamer tag so I can talk to you. We will see if you are worthy for a ride on the bus.

Knock it off, human, I don't go to your clan thread and interrupt to talk to people that are talking to YOU!

How many times have I said this? Are you blind or a fool? I do not portray myself as a human, but a Sangheili; similar to what you do with your velociraptor-inspired idea. I don't care who you are, give me a clan match.

I'll message you today. I may not be able to do an 8v8 today but maybe 4v4 Saturday. I may get a few extra members on but most have started to play other games because they are waiting for halo 4 and are sick of reach.

I'll send you a FR too.

I would also like to be an aliie ( GT ) SebastianDarkin

Which is your gamertag? You have one under your profile and the one you gave me. Which is it?

How many times have I said this? Are you blind or a fool? I do not portray myself as a human, but a Sangheili; similar to what you do with your velociraptor-inspired idea. I don't care who you are, give me a clan match.

Ok fine "sangheili" I would like have a friendly clan match. I don't mind playing a few bungie maps if you play on a few of ours just for fun. Remember what I said, we are not about winning but having a good time. Leave your >:( attitude at home and bring your :D face. At any point if either clan is short lets compromise by switching players to make the teams even. We love to do mostly custom games, but we do visit matchmaking occasionally. That's what you are doing right? Playing with us on matchmaking. Then we could perhaps engage in one of my naval battle arenas, or a teams slayer/ invasion map that was made. Maybe if you are feeling diplomatic we could try some infection. I have a few rather enjoyable gametypes for that.

my gamer tag is SPARTAN4104

Ok I didn't see some players have their tags mixed up.

hehehe he's a dinosore^.^

Are you diss'n my DOWN human? Or are you another Sangheili? Either way, I don't like it when my down is dissed, its not cool. You are in danger of shooting the bus.

Oh and to all of you guys. We do mostly custom games, so I am going to offer a chance to play on our maps. Its all about having a good time so lets enjoy ourselves and leave our grumpy faces at home. I'm up for clan matches, but only friendly ones and no official scores will be counted at least on our part. I'm available this weekend, maybe even today. I'll message whoever wants to play when I assess how many members are online. Perhaps we could have a 3 way clan match if there is room. Anyone who wants to ally with us or join go to our website that I posted.

• Like 1

I'll message you today. I may not be able to do an 8v8 today but maybe 4v4 Saturday. I may get a few extra members on but most have started to play other games because they are waiting for halo 4 and are sick of reach.

I'll send you a FR too.

Which is your gamertag? You have one under your profile and the one you gave me. Which is it?

Ok fine "sangheili" I would like have a friendly clan match. I don't mind playing a few bungie maps if you play on a few of ours just for fun. Remember what I said, we are not about winning but having a good time. Leave your > :( attitude at home and bring your :D face. At any point if either clan is short lets compromise by switching players to make the teams even. We love to do mostly custom games, but we do visit matchmaking occasionally. That's what you are doing right? Playing with us on matchmaking. Then we could perhaps engage in one of my naval battle arenas, or a teams slayer/ invasion map that was made. Maybe if you are feeling diplomatic we could try some infection. I have a few rather enjoyable gametypes for that.

Ok I didn't see some players have their tags mixed up.

Are you diss'n my DOWN human? Or are you another Sangheili? Either way, I don't like it when my down is dissed, its not cool. You are in danger of shooting the bus.

Oh and to all of you guys. We do mostly custom games, so I am going to offer a chance to play on our maps. Its all about having a good time so lets enjoy ourselves and leave our grumpy faces at home. I'm up for clan matches, but only friendly ones and no official scores will be counted at least on our part. I'm available this weekend, maybe even today. I'll message whoever wants to play when I assess how many members are online. Perhaps we could have a 3 way clan match if there is room. Anyone who wants to ally with us or join go to our website that I posted.

Yeah, fine, whatever. Contact me over Xbox Live: x Paarthurnax x

Most of us of the puff don't like to keep official scores of our matches as we do not actually try in them. We prefer to run and have fun rather than run and gun. Although, some of us are fairly good at spreading our down around in violent ways.

What is this "Down" you speak of? Is this some sort of password for something? Jiut riok eix oss mwak?

What is this "Down" you speak of? Is this some sort of password for something? Jiut riok eix oss mwak?

You do not know much of the puff or of the down, for that, I will only grace your question and... Meaningless jibberish... Which after a quick google search, I can answer with... No, I have not seen your helmet... With this link. http://bit.ly/T8wTDT

• Like 1