How do you feel about Skulls returning to Halo 4?

DarknessX03

Hello everyone! ^_^ Today I'm posting a topic about Skulls. I for one have been excited for them ever since I saw the Halo 4 achievement list.

The topics up for discussion are:

How do you feel about Skulls returning?

Are you worried that they will work like in Halo:Reach?

What effects do you think the skulls will have, or do you believe they will be the same as in Halo 3?

Also, feel free to post any skull ideas if you want

^_^ This is just for fun, but it's always nice to see ingenuity.

I'm looking forward to having skulls back, hopefully you will have to find them and I think they will keep some old skulls ie: Grunt birthday party n IWBYD while adding a few new skulls.

I agree, Grunt Birthday Party and IWBYD were some of my favorites :D

The hidden skulls is back as in Halo 3, I think. Due only to the word hidden. I miss skull hunting. Heck, I already got one fellow lined up to hunt with.

I will totally go skull hunting with you. :D

If I don't like a Skull, I don't use it. Just because I don't like Grifball doesn't mean it should be taken out, eh? Some people enjoyed lobbing grenades with super radius on Easy just to feel LIKEABOSS.

You have a point xD Seems more like something I'd switch on if playing with a young child though xD So I guess I'd have a use for it.

I love skulls and am glad they are returning...I think 343i will impelment them in an interesting way but still remain familiar to the fans. I am really hoping that the skulls will be similar to the ones from Halo 3, but thats just me. Also I hope they bring back Grunt Funeral from Halo CE...it was cheap but way fun for Legendary lol

The hidden skulls is back as in Halo 3, I think.

there were actually hidden skulls in Halo 2 to but you had no stat on them when you find them

but skulls is a bigg halo thing so i love that they have brought them back but i hope they don't act like them in CEA (they disappear when collected)