Mercenaries

INACTIVE

I thought you were actually going to say something xD

I say things when I need to. As of right now there isn't much that needs to be said.

Angel of Death, I would like to make an arrangemt with you. Any members of your group that are looking for a clan shall be accepted Into mine. I will allow them to keep in contact with you and your members this will be completely b their own choice, Im not forcing them. Its is up to you to accept or decline my offer and either way I thank you for your time

As I may (or may not?) have mentioned, I am willing to make arrangments with any clan, group, organization, etc. Add me as a friend on XBL and you will have your choice of members. I have a previous arrangment with another clan that allows them to take first pick of the members though, so you will have a slight limitation.

I say things when I need to. As of right now there isn't much that needs to be said.

As I may (or may not?) have mentioned, I am willing to make arrangments with any clan, group, organization, etc. Add me as a friend on XBL and you will have your choice of members. I have a previous arrangment with another clan that allows them to take first pick of the members though, so you will have a slight limitation.

Which clan has first pick?

Reaper2148, if you didn't already figure that out.

The "Lucky 7 Assassins". They were the first to make arrangments so they get the first pick.

Ah. Well I will most likely be hiring your mercenaries somewhat frequently, when Halo 4 comes out. Anyway, send me a friend request on XBOX, so I can know when to message you for hiring.

*Bump*

Also, Promethean, I'll be adding you on XBL soon. I've been busy with school and friends but don't think I've forgot / didn't want to. I look forward to seeing you all after Halo 4 is released.

Alright. I will be expecting the request.

My friends list is now open. A forewarning: my little brother uses my account frequently to play Minecraft. I never play Minecraft, so you know when it is or isn't me.

To all those who have been waiting to hear from me, I've been sick for a while and I have school so I haven't been able to get on XBL recently. I will be online as soon as I can though, don't think I forgot about you guys/girls.

Also, to everyone else, the Mercenaries are always looking for new members. Contact me via PM if you're interested.

(Promethean, you are welcome to join the Mercenaries for as long as you like, if you ever want to leave just say so and you can go. No questions asked.

To all those who have been waiting to hear from me, I've been sick for a while and I have school so I haven't been able to get on XBL recently. I will be online as soon as I can though, don't think I forgot about you guys/girls.

Also, to everyone else, the Mercenaries are always looking for new members. Contact me via PM if you're interested.

(Promethean, you are welcome to join the Mercenaries for as long as you like, if you ever want to leave just say so and you can go. No questions asked.

Thank you, Reaper. And do we HAVE to have the Mercenary service tag (whatever it is, I've forgotten), or can we keep our own?

Hello there,

I'd like to check you guys out first before I decide to join or not...assuming that's okay. My XBL is ThePraetorian92. I'm really just looking for a fun group of people to play Halo 4 with and if you could use me, I'd love to help out with clan battles and the like.

Current stats: kills/deaths: 2966/2263 and I have 941 assists. Games played: 223 (won 96).

I'm mostly a sniper and vehicle play style, but I can hold my own in close combat. If you'd like, feel free to add my xbl and we can talk more after we run together a little.

Thank you, Reaper. And do we HAVE to have the Mercenary service tag (whatever it is, I've forgotten), or can we keep our own?

You can keep your own service tag, the change is only recommended to help potential employers.

Hello there, I'd like to check you guys out first before I decide to join or not...assuming that's okay. My XBL is ThePraetorian92. I'm really just looking for a fun group of people to play Halo 4 with and if you could use me, I'd love to help out with clan battles and the like. Current stats: kills/deaths: 2966/2263 and I have 941 assists. Games played: 223 (won 96). I'm mostly a sniper and vehicle play style, but I can hold my own in close combat. If you'd like, feel free to add my xbl and we can talk more after we run together a little.

I look forward to fighting with and/or beside you in the future, all player of any skill level are welcome. If you enjoy the concept you can stay if not you are free to leave.

Adidas footballs are usually unparallel by making use of circumstance regarding excellent That means that it definitely is required to keep absent from most likelihood You'll be able to of such brokers supplying specifically inexpensive jerseys seeing that really they are not through the outstanding top quality that happen for being necessary Jerseys worthy content towards the of persons and in addition jerseys obtainable for admirers J Liston Trophy also went to them beauLooking to get the newest coating that occasion arranging marriage ceremony foods handy by way of the local weather, may document the particular convey in the nevertheless eleven, 349 yards c is most likely fragile adequate that will surely not encumbrance men and women all via really demanding in addition outdoor motivations? Examination this North Deal with stream-lined coating approach, you should to without having question determined the very first thing that could be victorious your cardiac strategy

• 3 weeks later...

i want to join mercs, how do i get in ?

gamertag= zerocortex

send me a message on XBL.

I won't be on XBL for a while but I will message you once I get on. I look forward to having in my organization.

To all the other members (of the Mercenaries): I'm sorry that I haven't done anything yet with the group, I've been busy with school and other personal activities. I hope to host a lobby with all current members just to discuss topics of interest and better organize everything.