Mr. DJ

Here is a link to were you can buy the Halo 4 Console:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-Halo-4-Console/productID.253596900

It also Comes the Unicorn Emblem. But it is $400 dollars, so, do you think it is worth buying?

I personally liked the Reach console more...the Reach console was more streamlined and doesnt look like a cotton candy machine lol Also the Unicorn armor looks like it has a male body part on the top of the helmet lol

Not worth 400 in my opinion unless you need an Xbox. The LE has more for the money you pay

I personally liked the Reach console more...the Reach console was more streamlined and doesnt look like a cotton candy machine lol Also the Unicorn armor looks like it has a male body part on the top of the helmet lol

Not worth 400 in my opinion unless you need an Xbox. The LE has more for the money you pay

I like the FOTUS armor. I could have another helmet if I wanted, but it reminds me of a Promethean. I think it's the best looking armor I have seen in the game so far.

I needed a new console four years ago. I'm all down for this.

@Ryu: I agree that if you need a console, this is a great deal. However I was just stating that I dont need a console and I personally liked the Reach console more.

If you like the FOTUS than good for you man, I have nothing against people who like it, there are other armor's that i dont like that others do, its each persons own personal opinion. I wasnt trying to attack you, I was just saying what i thought about it lol

• 2 weeks later...