2nd USF Presidential Election

Spyro

Itz Vplus2 is not a politician. He is a dedicated Halo player and dedicated member of 343iCF.

He is running for USF President for one reason only - to do the right thing for the people of our great community and all fans of Halo.

Itz Vplus2 will not ask for or accept any campaign contributions.

He wants to help change the way our USF President's role operates - even if that means moving from "Dedicated" member to USF President.

And yes, even if it means the Presidential position to which he now hopes to be elected becomes eliminated.

What's best for our community is what Itz Vplus2 will support.

Remember...

"Itz Vplus2 = YOU!!...He is the TruthBringer!!"

V_button2_zpsc618725b.png?t=1348571441

Oh and in case it hasn't been added....

I vote for V!!!!

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Itz Vplus2 is not a politician. He is a dedicated Halo player and dedicated member of 343iCF.

He is running for USF President for one reason only - to do the right thing for the people of our great community and all fans of Halo.

Itz Vplus2 will not ask for or accept any campaign contributions.

He wants to help change the way our USF President's role operates - even if that means moving from "Dedicated" member to USF President.

And yes, even if it means the Presidential position to which he now hopes to be elected becomes eliminated.

What's best for our community is what Itz Vplus2 will support.

Remember...

"Itz Vplus2 = YOU!!...He is the TruthBringer!!"

V_button2_zpsc618725b.png?t=1348571441

Oh and in case it hasn't been added....

I vote for V!!!!

:thumbsup:

Haha, this is getting more epic from day to day :D

Vote for V! Vote for me! Vplus2 = You!

Hmm, I just remember I haven't voted yet. Well Vplus2 seems to be a very confident man who can bring some level of a political discourse around here. So in short, I believe in Harvey Dent Vplus.

Hey, i have all the confidence in the world when it comes to this ;)

Why? Because i know what i can do. And that is a lot. I believe i am a productive member of this forum in many different aspects

Confidence pretty much goes hand in hand with those beliefs

So thanks for believing in me, it's most definitely a choice you wont regret ;)

Voting for V+

And thanks for your vote too, Glory. Every vote counts so i couldn't be any more grateful for every time i read a sentence like that.

That's 2 more on the right side. I might have to start calling my voters and supporters V Nation or something, this is becoming a movement of sweet proportions :D

Choose the right side! The Top Choice! Vplus2!

"I, (name of person receiving presidency), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Holy Moderator's Spectral Jester and Absolute Dog. So Help Me Twam. I will respect the members of these forums and help them where I can. I love the forums, the forums of my people. The forums protect me and make me a better person. The forums are the home of my people. And I plan to protect my people as the forums protect me. I will abide by the rules as to make the path clear to new members. I will work together with my Holy Mentors and Community Moderators to keep these lands safe and fun for all. I will be a true 343i Member in Thought, in Word, in Deed."

Does this work better. :awesome:

• Like 4

Heres a quick update on the stats

Zelda: 6 votes(~25%) +1%

iTz Vplus2: 7 votes(~29%) +0%

Twighlight Sparkle: 2 vote(~8%) +2%

Mr. Bashful Brute: 9 votes(~38%) -3%

As brute goes down a few percentages this race is heading towards a three way tie.

(Unless Twilight can do some magic)

• Like 3

Heres a quick update on the stats

Zelda: 6 votes(~25%) +1%

iTz Vplus2: 7 votes(~29%) +0%

Twighlight Sparkle: 2 vote(~8%) +2%

Mr. Bashful Brute: 9 votes(~38%) -3%

As brute goes down a few percentages this race is heading towards a three way tie.

(Unless Twilight can do some magic)

By the way if this wasn't clear I'm voting for her.

Just to clairfy, @Dragon, this is just the nomination thread correct? There will be a separate thread for voting right? Just wondering.

• Like 1