cool multiplayer ideas?

swaggerbetis44

Just wanted to hear some neat ideas for armor unlocks available after achieving a certain kill amount, or maybe a number of head shots or simply bought with SP (Spartan Points). I also have some other ideas I wish to share. :thumbup:

My ideas were:

1. A way to earn different voices. Perhaps an A.I. or a voice such as: :yay: Master Chief, Cortana, SGT Johnson, etc.

2. Being able to create armor sets. Put yourself in a set of armor you like, and save it and name it. In this I thought it would be neat to send it to friends either as a picture, or be able to wear it. (This would help out those who want to have clan get togethers in team playlists)

3. Being able to have advanced armor customization in Spartan Ops, having more armor, armor skins, etc. I would'nt mind this being DLC later on after the game has a higher population. This idea could be more of a single player idea though depending on how people choose to play spartan ops.

That's it for me, if you guys have any ideas PLEASE share them i'm interested in hearing them! :D

also if there is another thread like this please give me a link I could not find one thread like this after 15 minutes of searching.

1. In which game type would you need those voices? There's no Firefight, and that'd be the only gametype that comes to my mind

2. Well, you can change your armor, as you definitely know. And doing that doesn't take very long. But i guess being able to save armor combinations would be neat

3. The Spartan you play as in Spartan Ops will probably be the same as in War Games, so all armor changes you make in War Games also apply to Spartan Ops.

by voices i meent like the announcer whilst in multiplay you know? "double kill!"

Thanks for the replys BTW.

Then no. That announcer has been the same in pretty much every Halo game.

And i don't know what footage you've been watching, but the announcer in Halo 4 War Games is still the same as in previous games.