The Unofficial GTTV Spoilers Topic

Killer K34

I am reserving this Topic for anything spoilertalk about the Halo 4 GTTV show that was on thursday night at 11:00PM

WARNING: SPOILERS AFTER THIS SENTENCE!!!

In the GTTV show it starts of with KiKi Wolfkill talking about the first mission of the campaign and shows alot of contents of the first level and even some plot on why they are awake and their objectives they need to accomplish. Parts of the ship are empty of gravity but chief is still connected to the ground (possible magnetic boots or just low gravity).

From there we see redundent information and then goes into other content on other games. when the show comes back onto the show we see right off the bat mastercheif assasinate a promethen knight by tearing off his sword arm and stabbing him with it (also in forerunner video). From there it shows beloved Frank O'Conner talking about the campaign mission where we first run into the prometheans. apparently we run into them on the level "Forerunner" 3rd in the game. he also talks about how the E3 demo we see them in is actually 1 to 2 levels ahead of this one. Now here is the really spoiler part of the entire thing "The New Nemisis" You can still turn back now if you want to before its to late.............

Well i guess you really want to know (dont get mad at me for telling then) Franky then goes on to talk about the Defense AI promethean are tasked to defend the planet requiem but you start to notice a change with the prometheans as if they had a head chain of command. after that thought he goes by driving in the new nemisis right into your gut.....thats right The Didact is confirmed to the the enemy master chief will face. He goes on to talk about the history about the didact that most of us probably know, such as he is the most powerful general to ever be in the galaxy who commanded the prometheans into battle. He is portrayed as a war hero and a good guy in the books and history BUT also had a ....complicated side of him (i know what you canon heads are thinking who read cryptum right now ;D). The one this you must understand is that he is the new nemisis NOT the Ancient evil the awakens.

after the next break it talks about how spartan ops with Josh Holmes but doesnt release any new information, but in the 2nd segment with josh holmes he goes to talk about war games where he make an anouncement of a new map.

Solace Description: Forerunner structure with overgrowth growing on the level (Like Guardian...but a sunset). same metal build as haven except with green colored hardlight panels in places and green lights flowing throught the walls. In the center is a giant orange energy beam that flows from (or to unknown) the structure and towards a giant star in the sky (huge flame ball). is said to be a small symetricall compeditive map that looks like it will not have vehicle. the level is larger then haven.

Last but for sure to not be the least a new game type DOMINION. Dominion is a 3 point base point that teams have to take control over and keep control for a certain amount of time (like territories). The changing factor is once captured, the base starts to form defenses against the enemy such as a giant turrent on top of the base and dropping supply crates for allies in.

sorry for all of the spoilers and a mess i just left above me, hope you enjoyed this : )

• Like 2