Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Announced!

iTz Vplus2

dragon_age_3_inquisition_logo.jpg

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, the third game in BioWare's Dragon Age franchise, will be released on late 2013

A great story

Many choices to make

A world that's bigger than ever

Tons of customization

Tactical, visceral combat

If any of those words sound good to you, then Dragon Age 3: Inquisition is the right game for you.

Because BioWare, the studio that is known for their legendary storytelling and the depth of the RPG aspects in their games, is at it again.

They have been working on Dragon Age 3: Inquisition for almost 2 years now.

That are almost 2 years of anticipation for the return of one of the most epic RPG series in console history.

So look forward to late 2013

When you can finally get your hands on more of this series

Source: www.g4tv.com

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

I'm very skeptical over this game. Was a huge fan of DAO, but sadly DA2 was a huge disappointment, including story wise. The words listed above are simply words right now, and I'm not sure whether BW have what it takes to deliver a promising game, especially with what they've been making recently.

Though time will tell.

Because BioWare, the studio that is known for their legendary storytelling and the depth of the RPG aspects in their games, is at it again.

I would only agree with this with their "old games", not counting ME2, ME3 and DA2. Really, these three games, especially the latter ones were terrible. With little to no choices and consequences, a screwed up ending that literally was a face palm, and much more.

Truly, with BW recent games, I'm certain this one will suck.