Quacks

Hey everyone! New to the forums here so bare with me.

I was thinking of an interesting gametype that I think would be cool in " Halo 4's" matchmaking.

1.) Spartans start off being dropped in from a Pelican and have to assault the Elite base wich happens to be atop a mountain. Now the spartans are armed with assault based weapons such as Spartan lasers, Rocket launchers,BR's, and Assault Rifles. Now the objective of the Spartans is to Detonate the Elite base. Now the objective of the Elite's is to defend from their base becoming detonated. They can choose between snipers,vehicles,carbines, and they have stationary turrets set up along this mountain. Now the way the Elite's win the round is simply by holding off their base . The Elite's are armed to the core and the Spartans not so much, but if one Spartan slips by the Elite's will have a very difficult time at preventing the detonation because it only takes a few seconds. The spartans are also very camouflaged as the Elite's are not.

I think with allot of developing something like this would be EXTREMELY fun!

Just give some feedback as to what you think thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I had two ideas.

1) You have your teams, and say if a red kills a blue, that blue team player would become a red team player. Nothing happens on suicides, thus eliminating the choice of commiting suicide to join your previous team.You win by getting everyone on your team, or having the most people on your team by the end of a match. I call it "Conquerer."

2) Any number of teams, but you have to protect one person on your team, while trying to kill the one specified person on the other teams. If the specified person died, that team would become part of another team. I don't have a name for this match.