Gamertag: SeanM666

Map Name: Blood Deep

link: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/filebrowser/Details/30654870

Game Type: Middle Reach

Link: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/SeanM666/fileshare#!/?section=GameType&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=30655016

My recreation of helms deep from L.O.T.R originally going to be used in various game types such as infection & invasion currently only set for slayer. 1-16 players blue are "orcs" red the "fellowship" orcs have an advantage since they spawn with the heavy artillery wraith is supposed to be like the oliphant the ghosts are their horses or what have you. fellowship only have mongeese for their horses but can take enemy vehicles. in due time i hope to establish the invasion variant and infection type game play.

pic 1: post-31122-0-49053800-1347642438_thumb.jpg

pic 2: post-31122-0-51657000-1347642490_thumb.jpg

pic 3: post-31122-0-69028000-1347642525_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well currently its only up for btb but if i knew how to set up invasion i would do it like that i've never done an invasion game play so idk how that works out. i plan on also making it for infection

i can help you make it for invasion : ) you just need to tell me were to put certain things. like dissapearing walls and weapons and such. i dont have gold so if you want you can invite me to private chat and let me know were you want everything. GT in sig v