"Goodbye Invasion Playdate"

Sikslik7

GT: Your Happy Dino

So we can include custom made maps, or no?

Yes, send me a link if it's on your File share, otherwise just talk to the host at the time.

So if I want it, how do I join? Do I send a friend request to the hosting player or?

log on here and ask for an invite, someone should see it and send you one. I suggest you send a friend request to community 343i.

I think I'll be able to join( Gamertag is Pelaaja). Do I just see if any of the GTs mentioned are playing customs and join, or do I send them a message or something?

Read^^^^

I will probably drop in for a couple hours. My GT is DJ EL1TE

This is awesome.

P.S. send me a message and FR though, either wise i won't know who and why I'm joining.

Count me in

XBGT: Bobo Magroto

(I... may end up including my bro-in-law because he'll be online this weekend, don't mind if I include him? His XBGT: Mike V076 )

As long as he is a member here. I'll be open to him playing, just have him take 5 mins to join

Well, many of you know I was on earlier. My live is acting up currently so I can not host or play.

I will try to contact some one for hosting. If you can host, pm me, so I can try to get you some maps and genotypes. Other wise, If you guys want, start up a game with each other.

Sorry, But I can't control some of these thjngs