"Goodbye Invasion Playdate"

Sikslik7

"Goodbye Invasion Playdate"

Saturday September 29th,

12:00am -11:59:59pm EST

343Industries has done much with Halo in Halo 4, including removing the elites from multiplayer. Regardless on your stance on the matter, Invasion had to go because there are not different races to compete against each other. With Halo 4 approaching swiftly (but not nearly swift enough), 343i Community Forum will be having a final farewell to Invasion. Regardless on whether you prefer to play Invasion or not, this is a chance to show your skill in both objective and slayer games, show off your maps, play with our community, and have an awesome time.

There will be one main game lobby that will continue to cycle in and out. The team that won the previous game will stay and pick the map. The team that lost/ new team will pick the game type (if applicable). Two members that did the best, Objective wise, on the losing team will remain, and the bottom four will cycle out to a separate lobby to allow for more members to play. If the teams tie, the bottom three will cycle out from both teams.

Play will be standard invasion on maps from Xbox live, invasion skirmish on certain maps, and special invasion modes if needed for community member's maps. I have downloaded a number of THFE's invasion maps to help provide a wider variety of maps.

So, how to sign-up:

If you know you'll be able to make it sometime on the 29th, Please leave your GT, if you want to help host, have map you would like played, or anything else you deem to be important.

GT: sikslik7

Can host

Have a map, (name, link to fileshare) regular invasion gametype

I can't wait!

If you happen to get on live on the29th, feel free to join in the fun, but all people playing must be members of the forum.

I will contact hosts and try to get them a variety of maps and gametypes.

Currently planning to attend:

TsicksSense GT sikslik7

Spyro GT DragonMonday7

Barren Fatal GT BarrenFatal

Mr. Payne GT Mr Payne 343i

Zuko' Zarhamee GT TruelyGhostlyOtto

AbleSir Thomas GT AbleSir Thomas

itz Vplus2 GT Itz Vplus2

Seal Team 6 GT zombie s1ayer88

DoctorB77 GT DoctorB77

Choot' em GT Choot at OCCG

Victory Element GT Victory Element

Spectral Jester GT Spectral Jester

SEC Archangel GT SEC Archangel

Equinoxe GT xxHal0Leng3ndsxx

Asla Raeusee GT Iceland1

Xoker GT Xokerfish321

Mr. Dino GT Your happy Dino

Mr. Bashful Brute GT Bashful Brute

Bmjs93killer GT Bmjs93killer

TWD26 GT TWD26

Online Denied GT Online Denied

tietokone GT Pelaaja

Drizzy_Dan GT LL Kool D

Elite GT Elite 343i

Mr. DJ GT DJ EL1TE

chewin3 GT chewin90

kilo27 GT KILO 27

Bobo magroto GT bobo magroto

iBloom117 GT IBloom117

thejchip GT thejchip

• Like 8

I'd like to join in on the playdate too :)

I never played Invasion much, but i remember the fun times i had as an elite on Halo 3 sometimes, so even though i won't miss elites in Halo 4, i want to give them this honor :D

My GT is iTz Vplus2.

One question, the time for the playdate, what time zone is that?

Unfortunately i don't have any custom invasion maps though :o

I'd like to join in on the playdate too :)

I never played Invasion much, but i remember the fun times i had as an elite on Halo 3 sometimes, so even though i won't miss elites in Halo 4, i want to give them this honor :D

My GT is iTz Vplus2.

One question, the time for the playdate, what time zone is that?

Unfortunately i don't have any custom invasion maps though :o

Eastern Standard Time, so Florida or New York Time

Ok.. is 12 AM noon or midnight? If midnight, how come you plan on playing through the entire night? lol

. 12 am is midnight,so basically from midnight to midnight,the reason is is that the extended times allow for people who have odd sleep schedules or people not from the US have a better chance to play.
  • Like 1

I am planning on attending. My gamertag is Xokerfish321. I should have an invasion map that could be used.

Also, is this required to have the map packs? I mean I have them but i didn't see anybody post this I'm just curious.

Nope, you don't need the map packs (frankly because most of us are cheap), but If many people playing at a time does have the maps packs, then they could play invasion on those maps.

Nope, you don't need the map packs (frankly because most of us are cheap), but If many people playing at a time does have the maps packs, then they could play invasion on those maps.

Alright thanks just making sure. Also, I was curious about what if some of these people joining are hackers. is that a rule for the playlist as well?

Alright thanks just making sure. Also, I was curious about what if some of these people joining are hackers. is that a rule for the playlist as well?

Since this is a community playdate, there should be no hackers, GSD, (he's not but he is really good at Halo). If a hacker goes join, I will just use the ban hammer on him for the playdate, and tell the mods so they could do something if the person was a member. We haven't had the problem before.

Since this is a community playdate, there should be no hackers, GSD, (he's not but he is really good at Halo). If a hacker goes join, I will just use the ban hammer on him for the playdate, and tell the mods so they could do something if the person was a member. We haven't had the problem before.

Sounds good, and you never know, it could happen. You'd be surprised.