Gears Of War Judgement Preview with Cliff Bleszinski

Cooliest

It's time for Judgement.

3123572158_139c114465.jpg

G4TV

Posted by: Nicole Zivalich

Morgan Web of G4TV got a chance to talk to Cliff Bleszinski, creator of Gears of War Franchise, about the up and coming Gears of War Judgement. The game, being the prequel to the Trilogy, focuses a lot more on the initial fear of the Locust. Rather than the second and third installment in the trilogy where Cole and Baird have "gotten use to" the Locust Hordes.

Here is the interview

-In the video Cliff talks about the story line that the newest gears installment is based around.

-He also talks about the new "Overrun" Game mode (video Below).

-New button controls that better suit a natural gameplay feel to the player. Such as grenades on left bumper and weapon swap with the Y button.

-And best of all, in my opinion, the Free for All game mode.

Now for some "Overrun" News.

Videos posted on

G4TV The Feed

This game mode reminds me of Halo Reach's Invasion. It will definitely be a great addition to the already popular video game. The choice of class and objective based gameplay looks like it will instantly be loved.

• Like 4

I love the Gears Trilogy, so another serving of Gears is always welcome, I've preordered and paid for Judgement. Nice thread.

Thanks I love the Gears Franchise and I'm really excited for this installment. Overrun looks like it should be a blast, being able to choose which type of Locust you want to be and all, or which of the COG. Awesome.

• Like 1

Yea!!!! I have most of the Gears 3 add-ons and I think I'm level 50? 60? I haven't played it in a while.

I clocked the 100 first time round, then kind of left it, purely down to more games coming out to play

Am i the only one happy to be going back to killing Locust?

I mean lambent were alright, but the locust where the best to kill XD

Traditional locust all the way for me,