About the Game Language (question / help)

Sevs

Hi

first post :)

ok so

im brazilian and i love halo

the first one i played was halo 3 and it came out with the audio in portuguese. Same with ODST and Reach

I really apreciate the whole idea and concern from microsoft and bungie when it comes to turn the game a more embracing experience for everybody in every country and ****

but i also would love to hear the original audio of the game (i've seen the manking ofs and the behind the scenes)

when Halo: CE came out it was brilliant because the audio was not in portuguese, but there was 'subtitle' option, and that is just perfect.

Being that the first game 343 launched, my question is

Will Halo 4 have the audio ONLY in portuguese ( or any other language, depending on the country) or will everybody be able to choose between the original audio and the dubbed one ?

Peace

Out.

In previous games it's been like this:

When you change your console's language, the voice in multiplayer changes to whichever language your console is.

But the voices in campaign will stay portuguese. You'll only get subtitles in your console's language.

I assume that this will be the same again in Halo 4.

Welcome to the forum :)