EliteSniper

343i released all Halo 4 achievements, as everybody should know, and completing the final mission earns you an achievement called "Midnight". Also, if you get "significant air" on the warthog during midnight on mission 2, you get "Midnight launch" achievement. So, does anyone know what exactly is midnight except the time zone? I have a theory that is a sudden weather phenomenon like an EMP, which can be seen here at 0:58 :

If you know what it is, I would be happy if you posted it. Thanks.

Also I'm sorry if it has been posted before.

• Like 3

I actually agree with the emp part because I think it's the part where chief is on the ground and the phantoms fall, and in the e3 trailer you see the same setting with a phantom crashing, and chief is in a host, so it could be another vehicle end mission, but since the missions will be longer, I think that the first half will be vehicular, and the last part is all out war, the battle with the Didact, and then an ending

• Like 1

I actually agree with the emp part because I think it's the part where chief is on the ground and the phantoms fall, and in the e3 trailer you see the same setting with a phantom crashing, and chief is in a host, so it could be another vehicle end mission, but since the missions will be longer, I think that the first half will be vehicular, and the last part is all out war, the battle with the Didact, and then an ending

sounds epic enough for me! haha

343i released all Halo 4 achievements, as everybody should know, and completing the final mission earns you an achievement called "Midnight". Also, if you get "significant air" on the warthog during midnight on mission 2, you get "Midnight launch" achievement. So, does anyone know what exactly is midnight except the time zone? I have a theory that is a sudden weather phenomenon like an EMP, which can be seen here at 0:58

If you know what it is, I would be happy if you posted it. Thanks.

Also I'm sorry if it has been posted before.

I believe it is the fact that in Halo 4 you are on a shield world called requiem. The Dyson Sphere within a Shield World is lit by what can only be described as practically an artificial star. i believe that master chief being the destructive ******* he is will detonate the artificial star, sending the Dyson sphere into perpetual darkness hence the naming of the level 'midnight' and that is probably the EMP you are seeing.

• Like 1

I believe it is the fact that in Halo 4 you are on a shield world called requiem. The Dyson Sphere within a Shield World is lit by what can only be described as practically an artificial star. i believe that master chief being the destructive ******* he is will detonate the artificial star, sending the Dyson sphere into perpetual darkness hence the naming of the level 'midnight' and that is probably the EMP you are seeing.

This can't be true because Soartan Ops is set 6 months after the campaign and we clearly see the sun in those missions

True. like i said i'm just speculating, i dont know maybe not all of the spartan ops missions are on requiem?

just giving my take on the events of the mission

in the one we saw, we ear someone say they found a needle in the requiem haystack, confirming that mission is set on requiem

in the one we saw, we ear someone say they found a needle in the requiem haystack, confirming that mission is set on requiem

All good maybe cortana short circuits it or something? seeing as blowing up a star (artificial or not) would created a massive ex/implosion that would destroy requiem outright?

Um just thinking if it is an EMP then it must go off multiple times because otherwise im not sure how we are supposed to get air in a warthog when John is lying on the ground and in a cutscene

They have stated there are to be no flood in Halo 4.

Yes but when Requiem was built the flood was infecting a lot of the galaxy and their would be thousands of fail safes built in to requiem to stop the flood even if no flood were stored in requiem

I have to agree with this, we all know he is indeed a destructive *******...

• Like 1