Change Our Facebook Timeline Cover! September Version.

Azaxx

This idea originally came from Mr. Biggles & Total Mayh3m, and now it is happening again for this month!

As part of the Facebook Team, I put a challenge to all of you forum members. Create a new Facebook Timeline Cover for 343Industries Community Forum's Facebook page.

Rules are as follows:

851x315 Dimensions.

Must include "343 Industries Community forum" in the Timeline.

Nothing Offensive (No Racism, Sexism, Offensive Language/images)

Mr. Biggles and myself will judge all of the entries, and will pick the winning entry.

Winner will get full credit for his/her contribution and a Facebook post dedicated to you.

As like last time, if this picks off well. I will ask some of our great moderators to help with the choosing of the submissions.

Upload Them using Imgur, Photobucket, ImageShack, Other Uploads.

And then post them onto here in a reply, or Private Message myself with your entry titled "Facebook Timeline Cover Entry - (insert member name)".

Good luck to all of the contestants!

[edit] As Mr. Biggles has left the forums for an unknown amount of time. I will ask the other staff of Facebook to help, and possibly a moderator. [edit]

Submissions:

DoctorB77

iTz Vplus2

Zaguroth

Spartan D1994

Scarletblade051

Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ

Du Vanger Gata

EGYPTIANGHETTO

Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 9

Hi guys, after participating and submitting the Logo that I made in the 343i Community Logo Competition, I decided to make a matching Facebook Timeline Cover.

Here it is:

343_industries_facebook_timeline_cover_by_halo4guest-d5ecqnt.png

Hope you guys like it, please tell me what you think.

Spartan D1994

I thimk you should make the logo bigger. There is too much black.