Stationary UNSC Turrets

MrCoolChild

A lot like the Shade Turret, I think that that rear gun of the warthog variants should be forgeable as a stationary turret like the ones featured in Halo 3: ODST campaign. This would eliminate the need to forge a whole warthog and then surrounding it in other objects so only the turret can be used. I think we all can agree this was an issue in forge 2.0. They could give us the standard anti-air gun, gauss, rocket, and maybe any new type of warthog's gun in Halo 4. Any thoughts?

• Like 2

I'd like to see this. Using Warthogs is just too open to exploitation and resource-intensive while stationary turrets are no good for 360-degree combat and can wreck carefully-planned set pieces if they're detached.

Plus, maybe we'd get stationary gauss turrets? That could be great fun!

I'd like to see this. Using Warthogs is just too open to exploitation and resource-intensive while stationary turrets are no good for 360-degree combat and can wreck carefully-planned set pieces if they're detached.

Plus, maybe we'd get stationary gauss turrets? That could be great fun!

Turret wars. Giant lines of turrets on each side.

• Like 2