343industries.org You Tube Submission Thread

Absolute Dog

343industries.org You Tube Submission Thread

This is where members may submit videos for consideration on our You Tube channel.

Videos must be exclusive content to You Tube, meaning they are not featured on another channel. They must also have relevance to Halo, 343 Industries, 343 Studios, Micorsoft and/or general gaming discussed within this sites various forums. Permission must be granted for use on our channel and all videos must be of a high quality for playback.

Simply post your desire to offer content for the channel and send the video via private message to

Egyptianghetto for review along with the description of content, permission for use and statement it is not publicly used on a YouTube channel. Any offered video missing any other the requirements will be dismissed.

Any questions will be answered via this thread.

• Like 8

If you are submitting a video already on your channel, if it's accepted, you must set the video as unlisted through the "video manager" section of YouTube. This is to avoid YouTube punishing both videos in searches due to repeat videos. If you have a video not uploaded to YouTube then you should upload it, set it as unlisted, then provide a link. One of the YouTube staff will then use a Video downloaded such as http://keepvid.com to download it then upload it to the forum channel. Videos should be in HD preferably as well - if you need help rendering clips contact Total Mayh3m or Mr. Biggles who can put it in contact with people with HD PVRs.

Just my two cents from when I used to run the channel.

• Like 2

Hey,

We at Superior Masters Productions would like to offer more content to the 343icommunity channel. (I already posted this in the previous thread but since it looks like its being rebooted I thought I'd post here, apologies for any redundancy).

Episode 1 of our action/comedy Chimera Team Alpha is already in the 343 channel, and Episode 2 can be currently found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=GQ5H7950F4I. We'd like to submit it for consideration. And Episode 3 is on the way, and when that's completed we'd like to eventually submit that as well.

• Like 2

Hey,

Thanks again, everyone for uploading Episode 2, and featuring it prominently on the channel. I couldn't help but notice, however, that the resolution was squished to 4:3 and that the last 5 minutes or so of the video was cut off, including the credits as well as the final scenes which basically serve as the punchline to the entire episode. (Although the video as-is is still getting positive comments and likes, so that's a good sign).

If it helps at all, I can send you the full HD 16:9 video (the version we uploaded to our channel originally) via Sendspace. Just send me a PM.

(Also, Episode 3 is coming very soon. We're shooting for a full 6-episode season. Thank you all for your continued support.)

• Like 1

I have a few videos I'd love to submit, but I don't have a capture card. Is there someone who can capture for me?

Yes there is. I seem to remember Total and Biggles had an agreement with someone about this. It might have been Donut....

But bear in mind it's unlikely the channel will just accept 1 clip on its own. If you get it recorded, I may just start up that funtage from a while back that I abandoned ;)

• Like 1

I asked Total and he said its not the kind for HQ capturing.

But actually I do have plenty of clips that could be put together for a montage. I just have no way to capture or put the clips together.

I asked Total and he said its not the kind for HQ capturing.

But actually I do have plenty of clips that could be put together for a montage. I just have no way to capture or put the clips together.

I'm going to make a funny halo reach montage with my HD PVR, you could send me the clips my way, i'll render them and throw them back at your through a email

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so here goes.

I played this game about 3 days ago and really enjoyed it.It's a King Of The Hill Game o Abandon(My favorite map).

In the video I basically give some tips and tricks to effectively control the map on Abandon when playing with randoms.

Thank you for giving all of us this opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGGQK5MoVU&feature=plcp

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get around capture cards? If not, how can I record my gaming? don't have much money, but have a LOT of capability, just need to know how, PM me?

Check out my thread in the general discussion. It allows members to submit videos to be uploaded.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/17981-343i-community-youtube-video-shop-v10/#entry193741

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...