Friday Night Fun

Eqwinoxe

I will be hosting Custom Games and Matchmakings on Fridays starting at 6pm (Central Time). It will start on September 7, 2012. Comment a PM me on here and I will give you a friend request.

16 will start on custom games, then I will take away 8 and do matchmaking. We then rotate after a match. NOTE: Link me your OWN maps and gametypes. All of mine got erased. :(

NOTE: Another will be next Friday! Hope you can make it!!!

~Equinoxe

:gsd:

• Like 2

Equinoxe I am glad to see others hosting custom game night. With me nearing my graduation I have cut down custom game night on Fri to only about 4 hours(previously 8 hours). In support of your game night please feel free to ask for content if you ever need some. I have over 400 maps which I have taken the time to review and test to proove worthy for custom game night events. I also cannot fit everyone in on Fridays and if you wouldn't mind would like to refer them over to you so that everyone can get involved. Keep Reach alive and good gaming!

• Like 1

Equinoxe I am glad to see others hosting custom game night. With me nearing my graduation I have cut down custom game night on Fri to only about 4 hours(previously 8 hours). In support of your game night please feel free to ask for content if you ever need some. I have over 400 maps which I have taken the time to review and test to proove worthy for custom game night events. I also cannot fit everyone in on Fridays and if you wouldn't mind would like to refer them over to you so that everyone can get involved. Keep Reach alive and good gaming!

I would love you to do that, if you would like, link them to me in PM and put the best one you got in your fileshare. Thanks for your cooperation on doing this for me! I would love for you to do that. You more than welcome to pop in at anytime! Just message me and I will send you an XBL Friend Request.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...