Skyrim Hearthfire DLC Announced

hearthfire1_23245.nphd.jpg

In Skyrim's new DLC you will be able to buy land and customize your property. You will just have to read below to see what i am talking about.

Read below for more details

By: Nikole Zivalich

Skyrim: Hearthfire is officially the next DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls 5.

We speculated about Hearthfire last week and it looks like we weren't even close. Rather than dealing with zombies, necromancy, or eating the flesh of children, Hearthfire will add home improvement features.

Hearthfire will include a few features we didn't know

Skyrim would get, the ability to purchase land and build your dream home. You'll be able to pick out land, build your home, guard it, and even turn your house into an orphanage. I've been watching House Hunters for years leading up to this moment. My body is ready!

Keep reading to see all of the ways you can build your own estate.

Hearthfire will let you acquire the following:

• Kitchens
  • Libraries
  • Green house
  • Enchanters tower
  • Alchemy lab
  • Furniture Crafting!
  • Mounted mud crabs
  • Fish hatchery
  • Stewards
  • Personal bard
  • Adopted children

I can't really image these features were what gamers were expecting but I think Heathfire will add much more than this trailer mentions. Basically, I haven't given up on zombies. Although for only 400 MS points this might just be Horse Armor all over again. I really hope Hearthfire isn't House Armor!

Skyrim: Hearthfire will be released on September 4, 2012 for 400 MS points. No information on a PS3 or PC release date has been given.

• Like 2

This looks very interesting. I hope you'll be able to create homes that are bigger and more impressive in size than the ones in the major cities. All signs point towards that anyways. Libraries, Bee Hives? I'm sure this is worth buying.

I am kind of disappointed though that the trailer didn't touch on the topic marriage. Because with a DLC like this, it would make all the sense in the world to also include the ability to marry someone else when your current spouse dies... by completely unknown means.. ;)

• Like 1