The point to this thread is that hopefully I will catch peoples (343's) attention so they dont make the same mistakes Bungie made with the Halo Reaches Forge World.

One of the biggest mistakes (in my opinion) that Bungie made in the Halo Reach Forge World is, that they had specific plans for each forgeable area, like the Rock was used for Pinnacle, the Cliff Side was used for Asylum, the Canyon was used for Hemmorhage, etc and the rest of the areas are extremely unusefull such as the Island, the Island is pretty mucha map by itself, and the places over the Canyon have no boundaries. This was a mistake, you need to make forging areas that can be redesigned (by the forger) hundreds of times. Most forgers such as myself want to make fun and visually stunning maps made for competetive reasons. I do love the new shadow maps that the objects get or give to the map in the Halo 4 Forge and all the niffty little tools like Magnets, Duplicate and Lock, but we need something that will make a big impact (but "reasonable" ideas) to major forgers. Also I woudl hope that there would be objects that would have similar designs as to what enviroment you are working in, for example, say you have a railing that looks like the Forrunner rails in the Reach Forge World, but in a different enviroment such as a UNSC ship you have the same object but it looks like the UNSC railing, these kind of objects would go along why to helping us forgers make that stunning maps we dream of.

Here are some questions that I would like to have asnwered.

1: If you have and entire map built with magnets activated (on every single object), when you select an object will it move the entire network?

2: Can you multi select, for example, select a folder on your computer and the hold shift and select another one, can you do that?

3: Will we see a larger Natural objects pallet?

• 2 weeks later...

I disliked how the only flat areas were either incredibly small or dark.

1/2) I doubt it. I think if this was possible we would have seen some type of option in the RTX video which hinted that. Those were some of the things I had really hoped for.

3) I think they will add some more stuff. There was definetly a limited amount of natrual objects in halo reach. I really do hope they improve on this new section furthur.

I'm not sure on most things because before Halo Reach came out they released very minimal and upsetting information. So I'm hoping and crossing fingers that they do similar. But well just have to wait and see. I am very anxious and nervous to see what they do. But I trust them because so far everything else has seemed very cool Halo 4 related. :) And yes there needs to be more flat areas