SMITEM1

Again, hypocritical statements....

"played the game and then decided that it [iNSERT WORD HERE]"

Play the game and THEN decide whether it was good, Christ. People like you make me sick...

Well I for one have played the game, the ENTIRE campaign. And it made me feel like I was playing Halo CE all over again for the very first time. It was new and refreshing, it was fun and never lacking. I have yet to play a new build of the War Games besides my time at SDCC, but there War Games was fun and felt familiar but new. A lot has changed since SDCC, and I am sure some will change post launch.

• Like 1

Well I for one have played the game, the ENTIRE campaign. And it made me feel like I was playing Halo CE all over again for the very first time. It was new and refreshing, it was fun and never lacking. I have yet to play a new build of the War Games besides my time at SDCC, but there War Games was fun and felt familiar but new. A lot has changed since SDCC, and I am sure some will change post launch.

How were you able to play the campaign before release?

Halo 4 is going to be quite different from Reach

It's good that you read the books, it really starts giving you an idea about how the game will go.

As well, metacritic has a 90/100 on Halo 4 right now, so it's obviously not ruined

And those are the primary critics...once all of the smaller critics release theirs I am sure Halo 4 will sit at a 95/100

You see some people will always have an issue with change, but change is great. Im sure many of you had heard this on a certain Vidoc..... Evolution not Revolution..... If Halo never changed, it wouldnt be as good as it is now

Change IS good, but too much change at one time is bad, Halo 4 IS too much change at one time. They really should have taken it a bit slower...

Said it before, I'll say it again. If there isn't any change at all, then we'd just be playing the same old game over and over again. That would be extremely boring after awhile. To say that, because Halo 4 has changed so much, the entire Halo series is doomed is just false. It's a new game, which is marking the beginning of a whole new trilogy. Ya, if there wasn't any real major changes in this game from the last few, I wouldn't want to play it. There would be very little to set this game apart from all the past Halo titles. And Halo 4 needs to be apart from those. It is not a continuation of a trilogy, it's the start of a new trilogy.

I just can't understand how somebody can deem a game a failure before even playing it...

Halo 2 was a pretty radical change from CE, as was 3 from 2, etc... no 2 games have played the same in the series lol

I just can't understand how somebody can deem a game a success before even playing it...

Funny how that works huh?

<_<