Where is the Love?

SykoWolf

After reading recent topics by Twinreaper and Absolute Dog i feel as if i have to share my own opinion of our great community.

I have been here for little over a month, and have loved almost every second of it. And while we have improved as a community in my time here, i still see a division amongst ourselves.

Whether it be between MLG and Casual gamers , the "hatred" of campers and "noobs", the people who know alot about Halo's lore talking down to those who dont know much or ANY other opposites.

These people are gamers just like you and i, respect that, and respect them.

We should all come together under ONE SIMPLE FACT, we love games. We are all here because of our love of video games, so lets not fight, show the love to one another, talk to each other as equals, dont go around saying "im better then you cause i have a higher K/D ratio" or anything like that, we need to come together more and be happy :)

I have been to many forums in my time, and i see the most potential in our great community.

So come on friends....... SHOW THE LOVE <3

Back OT?

Well said Syko. The community, I believe, will always have its differences... but the one thing they will always come together for.. and they all have in common.. is they love to play Halo. That simple. People tend to treat each other like they are not people. They forget that there is a human behind that post (except for the occasional spambot) and don't think before they lash out at that person. They just see a nifty looking username.

Gamers are people too. So don't treat each other like crap.

• Like 1

it is very ture that we are all here because we love gaming, but everyone is different. We all have different opinions about the various topics on the forums, and it is fine for everyone's voice to be heard. But it is the way that people respond to those opinions that causes problems. If someone put out a wrong fact, correct them kindly and share your thoughts. You dont need to call them stupid and say that your opinion is better. We are all equal, and it is okay to voice our opinions appropriately

but then there are those who come on here to annoy people.....They simply make a profile so they can troll and such, and they find it entertaining when the community gets mad at them. These people should simply be ignored and replying to them will only encourage them to do more. There are also those who come on here and complain about everything they dont like. Some people start saying they are wrong with their opinions and arguments arise. These two types of people should be ignored by the community and/or locked by the mods.

but it really all comes down to the golden rule....treat others as you want to be treated

• Like 1