Copyright, need to speak to 343 somehow? Want to create a movie!

SMITEM1

Hello, I have been practicing with Autodesk Maya (A very complex movie making/video game making software) and it's taken me a long time to get used to it... I'm just an average home person, still in my teens, and a Jr. in High-school. I was so excited to hear a while back that there was gonna be a Halo movie. Well, a bunch of junk happened and I got sick of waiting for them to create one... Well, I decided to put it in my own hands. I would love to make a Halo movie. And no ordinary youtuber or cheesy one, I mean a serious one (A full computer graphics one (example: Up, Avatar). I would take so much time and effort into it. In fact, I want to make it so good, it could make it to Hollywood (Though that's HIGHLY unlikely, but anything could happen...). I just don't feel like going through all the trouble, and then getting sued by Microsoft, Bungie, and 343 for copyright infringement. The movies story is still in progress, and it's going very well! I would also need to get O'Donnels approval for music. If I didn't I'd make my own (which would suck because Halo's music matches Halo perfectly, nothing can beat it). If I'd to do this I'd need help contacting them... I really want to make this, if I do, it'll take years to make the movie because only a few people would help, plus I still need to learn Autodesk Maya more better, some things I still get stuck on. Please help with support (not movie making, just to get their attention or something) cause I want this movie created with no issues, and possibly sold (if copyright stops that it would be free) around the world (via internet if there's copyright issues). Thanks so much. ~SMITEM1

First this is a community forum, 343i runs the site halo.xbox.com. Second, you don't need permission as long as you follow these guidelines. I suggest you favorite this link. http://www.xbox.com/...Developer/Rules

Thanks for the help! I really didn't know what to do and that helped a lot! Thanks and have a nice day :awesome:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

what he said

Welcome to the forums BTW =)

Welcome to the forums! Just do what TsicksSense said!

Thank you two for the reply, have an awesome day :awesome: