Another ODST plz

Beakedporpoise

I love ODST's. They aren't humongous and overly jacked like spartans, but normal people that are special forces. The whole drop thing is super epic, in halo 3 odst I wanted more drops, and more overal action/story/armor customizing. I made my own odst (on paper) and I think he looks really cool/fairly realistic.

• Like 5

There was a lot of walking, but it felt more real, more gritty, and a lot scarier. I enjoyed it and don't really feel all the hate for it. I just didn't play out the same way Halo 3 did.

It was good but in it's own different way. I was in an ODST clan for a while before.

If an ODST 2 was to come out, it should have a more stucture feel about it, better customisations, more free roam, usable vehicles, more expansive campain that had propper ties to the rest of the halo series.

ODST was a flop, it failed more than any other game i can think of. but it was a step in the right direction for how that type of game should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, if ODSTs were like Spartans, they would've been just that. Spartans. ODST were strong and capable soldiers, but they still were no Spartans. Haven't you heard the story of how John-117 beat up 4 ODSTs during his training?

And after Halo Wars, ODST was easily the worst Halo game i ever played, so i'm not sure if i'd want a 2nd ODST game

• 3 months later...

ODST had an amazing campaign (legendary was the best) the atmosphere was so well done. Firefight was amazing, and Mombassa streets rewarded stealth. You couldn't stealth past everything, but you could make a stand, you could ambush, you could gun past brutes in a mongoose. It made you feel vulnerable. Brought you down to earth. Reach, with its health system, should have had an ODST with the same ability to carry over armor, with a sandbox environment, lots of drops, following the story of how buck escaped reach. The best they could do with halo 4 was follow the story of the ODST teams on sanghellios in the civil war.

• Like 2

ODST was my favorite of the series. I loved not being an extremely overpowered 6ft tall superhuman. They definately need to bring back another game. especially now that all of the spartan 2s are dead and we have these stupid baby spartan 4s. I would much rather be a marine than a 4. they dont even feel like spartans anymore.

Also another idea. with all the new specialzations in this game why not make one with every race a playable charactor. but give each race their own unique ability, such as brutes are tough with strong melee, grunts throw grenades like rediculous distances, odsts have stamina etc. Just an idea

• Like 2