What Will You Build First In Halo 4?

Slenderman

I will probably build my map inner sanctum first. And things i like the most are the Highlighting of objects and the Magnet tool. But most of all the areas you can make low gravity and stuff. But I think first things first would be to get use to the forge in Halo 4.

To be honest I imagine I'll just get a party full of friends together and have a full out forge war where we try and smash each other's monitors with tanks and have banshee dogfights and stuff. :P

Ha funniest idea for release day activities.

Instead of building a journey style infection map in my first forge session, I'm just going to jump off of bridges that I find throughout forge world. Or better yet I will build bridges with friends and we will jump off while holding hands. :P HAHA :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The first thing that I will be building on the new Halo 4 Forge engine is some of the Keeps and starships that my fleet and I have made over the years. They have retained the elegant Forerunner style etiquette that all Sangheili bases have, and we shall remake them with the new tools we have been given in Halo 4.

I cannot wait to see what we have at our disposal.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to build a castle since the pieces should be easier to use.

After that, i am going to rebuild my LoZ, Temple of Time map. Then I will probably attempt to build more maps based off of dungeons and places from the other Zelda games.

Then again, I might just rebuild the map I made for Shep. Seeing as how he wont have his anymore after he gets Halo 4. Yeah, I think I should do his first. It wasn't very hard to make after all...