Do not despair, just listen...

Ryu♥Hayabusa

I am not leaving, but in 2 days, High School will be starting again for me. I am going to be in 11th grade and I have a class with one of my freshman teachers. She assigns homework every day. Well, every other day. We have A-B day schedules, here. That means some days, I may be on less. And some days, not at all.

This might not even be apparent some of the time, but I also have two English classes, and two science classes. I am being slammed this year. I have to do good, or I will not be able to go to a good college. Priorities and such.

You all understand. I only expect about 4-5 of you to be truly affected due to strong friendships, but I will still be present enough to keep tabs on events around here.

Like the title says, do not despair, I will likely never leave this forum, but I do have to take life into my hands sometimes.

May you all walk on warm sands, Ryu is still watching. :ninja:

• Like 3

Ryu, I don't believe we have ever talked but I know how it feels. Books will be shattered this upcoming school year. I'm trying to set a goal at Honors with Distinction.

I'm making a promise to myself that the weekends will be mine, with all the glory of the forum and Halo 4.

Good luck! fr. Nova.