If only i had the time......

Victory Element

I want to start out by saying that i am not leaving these forums. This is not a goodbye, its more of a "see you later kind of thing".

i am starting high school this wednesday, and it is going to be hard experience. I am in all honors classes which will provide me with a lot homework year round. but thats not why i am going for a while. I am a starter on my school's football team, and for the next 9 weeks, my whole day will consist of school and football. Our games our on saturdays, but practices are 5 days a week immediately after school ends.

My time on the forums will be extremely limited during these 9 weeks, and my only free days will be Sundays, and i may be able to visit then.

once these 9 weeks are done, i will have more time on my hands. I will not be at my full "posting strength" due to homework though. Summer break has given me a lot of time to visit the forums, and i wil try to visit during the school year as well.

So i am going to say it

"see you later" :cray:

i may visit rarely in the nine weeks though

• Like 1

No. You are one of the best posters ever. I will wish you were here.

thanks doc. I never thought i was that good at posting :laughing: . The few posts that i do make will great ones, just for you.

Well be seeing you then buddy, Have fun in school for me

school is never fun.... but its necesarry