Who is your favorite spartan from reach?

lilsilmarillion

Favorite reach spartaan  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your fave spartan in reach

• Kat
    • Carter
    • Noble 6
    • Jorge
    • Emile
    • Jun

• 1 month later...

i'd go with jun. then 6. because jun has a cool helmet that looks a lot like master chiefs. he was basically like a scout. he was good at sniping. when i play on my favorite level "nightfall" he and i always end up helping each other out and getting each others backs like he is actually another player online with me. then noble six because you are the one playing as him so you live the longest and prove your the strongest on noble team. Emile was OK. i liked him and all but every time i play a level with him he just ends up running into a wall the whole time. carter i just don't care about. Jorge helped but was very slow with his gun he'd always hold me up and id end up dieting while i waited for him. and Kat. OMG I HATED HER!!!!! she'd always mess me up! either she would some how drive me off a cliff like in fails of the week or shed always hit randomly or run me over or blow me up with a rocket hog turret or blow me off a cliff or shoot fusion coils next to me just to kill a simple grunt she couldn't kill without an explosion. i hate hat SO much.

if this wasn't favorite spartan from reach then my favorite character from halo in general would be johnson. i cried when he died. i always loved his speeches and prep talks to people, chief or marines. i loved his quotes

Jorge was always a beast carrying that machine gun! (that's what she said!)

ha lol funny. i know another that my friends rudely interrupted me when him and my other friend and i were skiing. i said that though was very slimy and gooey. my friend rudely interrupted say (THAT IS what she said!!!!!!!!!!!)

Definitely Noble six, everyone else was a disgrace. Kat was useless with her tiny pistol, and terrible driving tendancies, Jun is a worse shot than a dyslexic cripple, Jorge just walked at enemies, Emile tried to shotgun snipe, and carter ruined what could have been an awesome scarab fight..

• Like 1

Mines gotta be Emile 

Emile. He has the hard warrior's outter shell, is a brutally efficient fighter and just sounds and looks pretty sick. I don't think anyone can argue... but his death scene was pretty intense!

I know right? My friend and I were laughing so hard when that happened xD

I like Jun because he is the only person who didn't die in the Reach campaign. All you see is Jun leaving on a Pelican with Halsy. He is by far the best because he has to have skill to snipe.

This was really tough, they were all great Spartans that died fighting. In the end I went with Noble 6, because he was the last alive.

Jun didn't die, if you replay the campaign. He left with Halsy on a Pelican

Honestly, I think Kat Is my favorite.

Because, She Is the first girl spartan I have ever seen on Halo!

I think that Bungie did a good move putting Kat Into Halo Reach

because now girls all over the world are Inspired to play games and no one can say anything about It.

The only thing I didnt like about Bungie putting Kat Into Halo Reach was,

she had a shocking ending.

Maybe If they would have kept her alive I would have liked Halo Reach a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Jun because he is the only person who didn't die in the Reach campaign. All you see is Jun leaving on a Pelican with Halsy. He is by far the best because he has to have skill to snipe.

Jun didn't die, if you replay the campaign. He left with Halsy on a Pelican

well jjun didn't die at the time. but there was this one book i here'd about where in part of it jun is protecting halsey and this covenant fleet attacks and what happens is this elite chased halsey and jun and cornered them. jun saved her a few times fighting the elite and eventually the elite picks up jun in a choke hold and is about to stab him with an energy sword but jun barely made out some words saying for halsey to grab his sniper and shoot them both and have the bullet go through him to get the elite. 

Jorge. He was big, tough, and bad***, but also kind and caring. Also, "If you need me to move, just ask!" and "Get off this deck before I THROW YOU OFF!" were hilarious.

Second is Emile. He was cool, not much else to say besides that.

Least favorite is Jun. He had basically no personality, but he didn't have Chief's epicness to back him up without it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...