FUD Gateway to Halo Movie?

SykoWolf

As we all know the Halo Movie has been a much troubled project, being started and cancelled several times, and while this may annoy people, i believe that microsoft did a good job by demanding that the movie gets the proper funding. Now with Forward Unto Dawn (FUD) being created in house by Microsoft and it's studios, we must ask ourselves , With what we have seen so far of FUD, should Microsoft make the Halo movie themselves?

IMO i completely believe that Halo Movie should be made inhouse by Microsoft and 343i, using writers and other staff from 343, with the help of a few other studios. This would mean that the movie gets the attention it deserves, instead of becoming another complete failure.

So what are your thoughts?

both a halo movie and a halo tv series would be awsome and i think id watch them both (not very good at following series however lol)

anyway the halo movie was suposed to come out this year but that obviosly isnt happening and insted wwe have FUD. On the other hand i would love to actually see a proper halo movie release, espectially if the FUD movie if just an introdutory film =P

0this could be possible. If fans react well to FUD, then it may bring about a movie of some sorts.

Personally, i would like a movie based on ODSTs rather than MC. two reasons 1)the games are for MC's story 2) ODSTs are involved in the most intense combat there is in the halo universe