The Great Stand Wars of 2012

The Great Stand Wars of 2012!

Let me explain.

First, there are 2 sides to this war:

The side of Good, the side of Humor, and the side of delicious drinks: The Lemonades!

Team General: Lolmenade.

Team Captain:

Team Members: xRaP1d Ardent

The side of Evil, the side of Canadian letters, and the side of Mexican Food: The Tacos!

Team General: Zed The Evil Taco!

Team Captain:

Team Members: (posted here after they join [do that below])

The games played:

Halo 3

Halo: Reach

Minecraft

(Possibly) COD4: MW

(Possibly) COD: MW2

(Possibly) COD: MW3

(Possibly) Gears 3

(less than possibly) Sonic and Sega: All Stars Racing

(Possibly) Trials: Evolution

(Possibly) Doritos: Crash Course (If you don't have it, you can find it on XBL for free)

You can sign up for membership in the area below, and if the team has not yet selected a captain, you can sign up for that below too. Captains are basically just people who cover for the generals if the generals don't have the game, or can't make the playdate. Times will be posted after the game, descriptions will be posted after the name of the game, describing what gametyes/maps/and variables we will be playing with.

So! Who is up for it!?

EDIT: If we're lucky, I will be able to make a video of these events and post it on here, to entertain those of you who want to see it. The victors will not be receiving any special prizes for winning, however they will get bragging rights (until our next event?).

It also occurs to me that there is a more appropriate place for this on the forums, so I will move it there. Or not as I cannot start a new topic there...

Edited by Zed The Evil Taco
  • Like 1