Armour details and Specializations

mACca431

@ Ryu: I believe they stated that the Specializations do not stakc, so a bunch of people with operator can not make a warhog invincible lol.

I think I will start with Pioneer and than go with Rogue, I like the fact that I cant get unzoomed when shot by the enemy :D

• Like 1

@ Ryu: I believe they stated that the Specializations do not stakc, so a bunch of people with operator can not make a warhog invincible lol.

I think I will start with Pioneer and than go with Rogue, I like the fact that I cant get unzoomed when shot by the enemy :D

Iknow that. You know how the Plasma Pistol won't stop you now? That can give them the edge to survive and recharge the health of the vehicle. That's what I mean.

I am excited about the especialization and the 50 lvls, it´ll get ppl hooked into the game over and over. I just hope they made a better scoring system, in Reach you didn´t have to be the best to be a Reclaimer, you just had to play and do challenges over and over and over again. I´d really like my lvl to show my hard work, I pre-rdered the normal edition but I will sooooon change it to Limited. And out of all those specialization I would REALLY preffer WK over most of them, I am the sneaky type but it´s good that there are other specializations for differen situations. One thing I didn´t like (and I am not trying to be a hater here) was that the armors have a ¨Vanquish¨ type of look, that´s just me. And does someone knows anything about the scoring system in Halo 4?

So far, my biggest complaint with the armor is that it seems like it's losing more and more visor. Gungnir was an exception, now very few armors seem to resemble the Halo 3 motorcycle helmet look, which worked very well.

in a way i like those helmet's because they dont look the same, for example the halo reach helmet's all look similar, in halo 3 the helmets were more masks, (recon,hybudssadads, yeah you no hy something, rogue, EOD, Scout) all of them didnt have huge visors, but they were the most popular ones of the bunch, so yeah, also i dont like the reach one cause they had like 3 masks in total, (scout, MP, and gungnir kinda) but thats it out of reachs 13/14 helmets, im just glad that each helmet has it own personality, un like reaches