In Halo 4 what would be your utility weapon, DMR or BR?

BLING CAMEL

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• DMR
    • BR
    • I Hate both

DMR...the only thing I don't like about it is the bloom but since that is going to be toned down I think I will enjoy it more...but to be honest I'm just going to use the carbine, loved it in Halo 3 and it looks better than ever in Halo 4.

I thought Halo 4 's DMR had zero bloom? I know I said the DMR was my choice but I might use both w/firepower just to have a variety of ranges.

To be honest, I will use the Carbine, it has a good ROF and decent spread. But from the two choices you have, I will use the BR. I cant stand the DMR in Reach. If the weapons are as balanced as they say (DMR=Long Range, BR=Mid Range, Carbine=Short/Mid Range) than who knows...but I will stick with either the BR or Carbine, I like to stay closer

My preferred range of engagements leads me to be more effective with the BR than the DMR. I like both rifles, but honestly even in Reach I would use the magnum more because I didn't stay back in the DMR's optimal range, and I don't feel as comfortable with that weapon any closer than med-long range. So I'll run the BR and most mobile loadout I can put together :thumbsup:

I only played Halo 3 for about 4 months and i couldn't use the BR but then Halo Reach came out and I was really good with the DMR's so I would probably choose the DMR but on the other hand Halo 4 isn't out so I don't know what the BR on that is like so yeah.Conlusion:wait to see what Halo 4 brings.

Halo4willbecool....

• 4 years later...