Halo 3: Recon Helmet ?

AoT x EpiczZ x

Im talking to my friend Arron and he is wondering if 343 are doing anything along the lines of the Halo 3 Recon Helmet which could only be acquired by creating a great forge map or completing the Vidmaster Challenges. If anyone has any information could you please let me know and I understand if nothing has been said yet it is a bit early.

Edited: People are getting a little confused here, Im just wondering if theres going to be a special armor like recon not if recon is a special armor.

Your Friend,

Connor

AoT x EpiczZ x

isn't the recon armour given to every halo 3 player by 343 industries some times in between february to aprill when they took over all rights about halo from bungie ?

have you played halo 3 for a while

but i may be able to help getting the endurance achievement from Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST

on e3's mlg tournament there were snapshots of many helmets, and recon is back, scout is back, eod is back in a redesigned look, same for eva ,and i think one more has returned, etc. i remember i only got recon because i accidently got the vidmaster challenge "7 on the 7th" and ever since i got it i never use anything else. recon all the way!