ELITES ARE SHORTer

N@han FloreZ

It popped in my head that elites come from a world with more gravity than earth so... in theory the reason elites are so tall is that b/c they are fighting on earth or other light gravity worlds they grow taller because theirs less gravity pushing down on their spines or whatevs they have. This is what happens to humans when they go to outer space though its only about 2 inches. But it might be more for the elites. Basically if an elite would go back to thier homeworld they would probablly lose (a couple inches) <- shut up :P. Anyway if MC went to elite homeworld, he would grow, they would shrink so they would probably be same size. The Point? Master Chief can look em' in the eye when he pops a cap in their ass.

• Like 1

Wait, do Elites differ in height?

I know that Ripa Moramee was HUGE, but he seems like the only "tall" elite

Bit of a silly question, of course they would, but for gameplay purposes they just made them all the same size, because it would require a lot of effort to edit each individual Elite model height. Same with the marines, they do not differ in height in game.

Simple as this, in Halo 3, elites bow their heads. In Reach, then stand on their tip toes.

BTW, you logic about things growing in different gravity really doesn't make sense. First, the only reason why we can't live on an Earth with a higher gravity is than our odies wouldn't be able to withstand the presur and we would be squashed by the air.

To disprove you: If the less impact gravity has on something, the bigger it gets, then when I go under water a few feet, I should grow a couple inches due to lower gravity, but if I swam down a mile (bear with me), I would much smaller than I actually am because water pressure would simulate that higher effect of gravity. The reason why i used water is becase it can create an effect that is very much like gravity in space., but when you go deeper it is like being in the surface of Jupiter)

Simple as this, in Halo 3, elites bow their heads. In Reach, then stand on their tip toes.

BTW, you logic about things growing in different gravity really doesn't make sense. First, the only reason why we can't live on an Earth with a higher gravity is than our odies wouldn't be able to withstand the presur and we would be squashed by the air.

To disprove you: If the less impact gravity has on something, the bigger it gets, then when I go under water a few feet, I should grow a couple inches due to lower gravity, but if I swam down a mile (bear with me), I would much smaller than I actually am because water pressure would simulate that higher effect of gravity. The reason why i used water is becase it can create an effect that is very much like gravity in space., but when you go deeper it is like being in the surface of Jupiter)

Well i may not know the exact science but my point is that it happens to humans and there is no proof that it wouldn't happen to aliens.

Wut...okay...Tsicks, we wouldn't be crushed by the air, we would be crushed by gravity. And your water example makes no sense, there is the same amount of gravity in the water as there is out, it simply simulates a lesser amount of gravity. And if you swam a mile down, you'd be crushed because of water pressure, not gravity. Gravity keeps things together.

The elites could be taller for a number of reasons, the simple fact that they grew taller by genetics. There could have been more oxygen on their planet to allow for more growth, just like the dinosaurs had more Oxygen. Gravity wouldn't have stunted the growth because they were born into it.

• Like 1

The tallest ever Sangheili was Xytan 'Jar Wattinree at 11"6', but that was thought to be because of his huge ceremonial headdress and may have readjusted the settings of his Hologram or wore elevated boots to make him look taller. Regardless, he is a lot taller than R'tas and Thel, alongside Ripa and Fal. It is very clear that they would not be the same height. Are you the same height on Earth?

Sangheili are naturally tall, just like the Unggoy are naturally small. Different races will vary in size, they won't be the same and look the same.