Rumors & Speculation: Halo 4 Beta Coming With Halo Anniversary

John-117

I made a thread about this on Reach forums on B.net, using the same pic. It was from an Interview with Dan Ayoub about Halo: CEA. So it's real. I think it will come with a Halo 4 Beta, and I never thought anything of the "extras" slot, only the Reach Campaign, and if it connects directly to Reach Multiplayer, where you can play with people on the Reach disc when you're on the CEA disc. It would be stupid of 343i to not do a Beta, a lot of people are unsure of how Halo 4 will be, and a Beta would reassure them that it's going to be fine. Just don't drop the price of Halo: CEA, if it does come with a Beta for Halo 4, until the Beta is over, so people can't pick it up for a small price for just the Beta. Also make it so you can get like special armor from playing in the Halo 4 Beta, like they did with Gears 3.

With all the people that say they will never buy another halo game because of reach 343i will have to make Halo 4 almost flawless because if they don't do a good job they will lose alot of fans and money. The only way for them to check if they are doing a good job is by doing a beta just like halo 3 and reach.