Rumors & Speculation: Halo 4 Beta Coming With Halo Anniversary

John-117

There are always rumors floating around in the video game industry, it could be about a game been announced, or DLC been announced etc, the latest rumor I have seen around the place is that a Halo 4 beta will be included with Halo Anniversary.

HaloCEAnivMenu.jpg

A picture that has turned up of the main menu as you see above. Some believe that the ‘Extras’ may hold such an ability to gain access to the Halo 4 Beta. As of now there has been no confirmation of this rumor and I doubt there will be for some time but some sites are starting to say that there will be a beta. The first site I saw to mention it was GameKyo then it also turned up on GamerTagRadio, whom have pointed to a recent ‘surprise‘ that has turned up on the Bungie forums regarding PAX and Halofest.

halo_4_logo-300x176.jpg

I honestly think including the beta would be a smart move and would increase sales by a good amount but we will have to wait and see. Hopefully Halofest and or PAX Prime will give us some answers. Remember this a rumor so do not get your hopes up just yet.

What do you think? true or false? tell us in the comments below.\

To prove this is true, this was shown during an interview with 343i.

haloceacomparison.png

I hope so as well, although the Extras was on the original Halo CE main menu as well, it had a series of Demos and Game Trailers (Fuzion Frenzy, SSX, etc). Maybe this time they are putting something else in it, regardless of the Halo 4 beta, which i think too will be included with Anniversary.

well odst came out almost a year before reach and it came with a beta, so it wouldnt be so far fetched that cea will come with a beat for halo4, which i hope it does

Yea, what if it was maybe a playable demo for the halo 4 campaign, but I am hoping for a beta!

I hope so as well, although the Extras was on the original Halo CE main menu as well, it had a series of Demos and Game Trailers (Fuzion Frenzy, SSX, etc). Maybe this time they are putting something else in it, regardless of the Halo 4 beta, which i think too will be included with Anniversary.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it won't be demos for the old games, that would be a stupid move on there part!

Ooh my bad then it looks kinda fake because of the halo way point nd how it says "halo reach multiplayer" i dont kno why they wouldn't just say multiplayer

Because it is not CEA multiplayer, it runs on the Reach engine so therefore it is considered Halo Reach Multiplayer.

yea i kno but when halo 3 odst came out it was using halo 3's multiplayer but didn't say "halo 3 multiplayer" in the title screen

They reason for that is, it came with a Halo 3 multiplayer disc that was titled, Halo 3 Multiplayer Experience so therefor it was Halo 3 multiplayer.

Don't be trollin', spyda. o.o

I believe it. They did it for Reach MP. Maybe that's the true purpose of CEA! To woo us into the strong passionate arms of H4.

I'm already woo'd so no issues here.

Ikr, they even had a beta for H3, this is really believable!