New Screenshots Reveal A Better Look at Limited Edition. Including Seperate Discs

Slenderman

Hey guys was just scouring google for halo 4 information using the 24 hour filter and came across new pictures and information about the Halo 4 Limited Edition. At first glance you see schematics and briefing packets but upon further inspection you get a look at 2 discs. 1 of them is Halo 4, the other could be the Forward Unto Dawn series, or it could be a 2 disc split between campaign and multiplayer. Either way this is a much better look at the Limited Edition and may convince some people to buy it. You get to see the 2 emblems along with armor. Pictures are below.

halo-4-limited-edition.jpeg

halo-4-limited-edition-box.jpeg

• Like 4

Look...I will come clean. 343 Studios contacted me earlier in the year and asked if I would sing a series of covers from Tiny Tim's 'Best of Tiny Tim' album and I agreed. The mystery disk is my inner-city, rhythmic, grundge takes on classics like, "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" and "Living in the Sunlight".

• Like 2

Nice find! I am glad I already pre-ordered mine 2 months ago lol. For some reason I cant see the armor besides the helmets and the big schematic. Do any of these pictures show the Weapon and Armor skin and emblem?

BTW...the two sets of armor and the two emblems in the second picture are NOT what come with the LE. The ones in the second picture are of the MIghtyApe.com/NZ pre-order bonuses.

The LE only comes with one Armor Skin, and one Weapon Skin for the Assault Rifle, and one Emblem.

guys, try to look at the text that we can see on the disks from this view. The disk on top has "M" rating on it so you can assume it is the actual game. The second disk says "Halo 4" and there is some smaller writing underneath that i cant make out

its most likely that it is 2 disks for the same game

First of all, your name? (i love that game, kinda creepy though)

Second, this is a good find, i haven't been able to find a decent pic, but i believe that one of the discs is halo game and the second is extras ( i think). The FUD movie will probably be in one of the other packets/sleeves.