Tritton vs Turtlebeach?

You pay for the quality though, I went through 2 Turtle Beach X1, then I bought the DX11 when it came out last year, I also have owned Tritton AX180, and AX720. They all are nothing compared to Astro A40 and if you add up the cost of my broken headsets (The 2 X1, AX180) it is $320.

• Like 1

Why not pick up the new Halo 4 Headset :)

I have had Turtle Beach X32's for a while now and am not very impressed. The wireless connection has all sorts of problems with outside interference and the wire connecting the Headset to the Controller pulls out way too easily and annoys me. In terms of quality Snazzle is correct. It's very hard to beat Astro A40's.

I've owned a TB X1. Not a bad headset.

I know someone who owned the x32's and they loved them.

As the rest have said, Astro's are the best headsets out there. My friends who started with TB swapped to Astro and have nothing but good things to say.

As for Tritton, I have heard mixed reviews. Some say they are comfortable, and others say otherwise.. I have also heard that one of the headsets have a strange sound output. But that is debatable.

If you want a long term headset go with Astro. If you want an affordable good quality headset, go with TB.

Why not pick up the new Halo 4 Headset :)

I have had Turtle Beach X32's for a while now and am not very impressed. The wireless connection has all sorts of problems with outside interference and the wire connecting the Headset to the Controller pulls out way too easily and annoys me. In terms of quality Snazzle is correct. It's very hard to beat Astro A40's.

Hmmm let me see, these are the Halo 4 Headsets :- http://www.trittonusa.com/prod/warhead.asp

At OP, why not get the Tritton Detonator, I have them, and I can say they are the best headphones I have bought so far.

Not trying to troll or hate but neither. My one friend has the MW3 Turtle Beaches and my other friend has a pair of Trittons and I hate them both. I have Astro A40s and they're amazing. I've actually been saving up for the A50s as they look amazing. But both headsets aren't that good in my opinion. Trittons hurt my ears and the Turtle Beaches have some issues with sound at times and will occasionally make a ringing noise.

Can you explain how you'd do that?

Get a 3.5mm male to male stereo cable, remove the mic fron the Trittons put one side of the stereo cable into the port and the other into the audio jack of your computer, then plug the mic jack into your controller

I want astro but my parents are too cheap and would never buy the a40 which is just what I need...... :(

So it looks like I'm going have to get the

Turtle Beach - Ear Force X42 Wireless Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

I heard that they were good but that was from the guy who worked at best buy and they tell you stuff just so you will buy it. :/

Turtle beach is the top line maufacturer, so personally i would go with that

Uhm...excuse me? Astro, Seinheiser, and Creative Sound are by far better than TB, Tritton is definitely a step in the right direction but TB headsets are hit or miss. If it's a hit, you get a comfortable headset with alright adudio, at best. If you go with Tritton you get a decent headset all around and if you go with Astro you are going to get a top notch console headset. PC is another ball game, but for console I doubt you are beating Astro.