•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (24 August 2019 - 12:49 AM) Welcome to the forums, Inhast! :welcome: View Inhast's Profile
@  343iBot : (23 August 2019 - 10:54 PM) Welcome to the forums, BeJimmieFrits! :welcome: View BeJimmieFrits's Profile
@  Twinreaper : (23 August 2019 - 07:44 PM) It's mildly aight
@  Mr Kittens a... : (23 August 2019 - 02:58 PM) Damn, Death Note is so gud.
@  343iBot : (23 August 2019 - 09:36 AM) Welcome to the forums, RichardRef! :welcome: View RichardRef's Profile
@  343iBot : (22 August 2019 - 09:07 PM) Welcome to the forums, tibunlomru! :welcome: View tibunlomru's Profile
@  343iBot : (22 August 2019 - 08:14 PM) Welcome to the forums, SparkKemppi! :welcome: View SparkKemppi's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (22 August 2019 - 07:38 PM) Oof
@  Maestro : (22 August 2019 - 06:11 PM) all right, who got complacent?
@  343iBot : (22 August 2019 - 03:31 PM) Welcome to the forums, JeremyMam! :welcome: View JeremyMam's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (22 August 2019 - 01:04 PM)
@  Halo6 Follower : (22 August 2019 - 09:03 AM) Great thanks buddo! Yourself?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (22 August 2019 - 09:01 AM) How we all doing?
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 07:46 PM) I think that worked, none in the last 10 hours
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 09:34 AM) Lol
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 August 2019 - 09:25 AM) Crap crap crap
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile

Photo

How to avoid Bans on Halo: Reach

avoid bans halo reach credit credits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#21 batchynator

batchynator

Brute Chieftain

• Banned
  • 68 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:batchynator

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

I was warned twice and I couldn't post for 2 hours, no idea why, I haven't trolled anyone.
Posted Image
"Herp im an elite herp derp wangheili herp derp, derp 7 virtues derp herp." - The derp council.

#22 Complete Loser

Complete Loser

343 Guilty Spark

• Banned
  • 719 posts
Trusted

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

I was warned twice and I couldn't post for 2 hours, no idea why, I haven't trolled anyone.

Probably cause of several posts which were deleted by the CM's(Community Moderator) or SM(Site Moderator)

#23 batchynator

batchynator

Brute Chieftain

• Banned
  • 68 posts
Liked

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

Well I don't know why, almost all of my posts are on-topic (can't say the same for you.)

My posts sometimes contains hateful words, but you are on a forum that is based off a 15+ game where you KILL aliens, if me speaking my mind and telling you what I think of you, upsets you, maybe you should be playing another game. (you should be anyway since you aren't 15.)
Posted Image
"Herp im an elite herp derp wangheili herp derp, derp 7 virtues derp herp." - The derp council.

#24 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

The King

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,606 posts
Heroic
  • LocationUnderneath your rock.
4    3                                             

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

Well I don't know why, almost all of my posts are on-topic (can't say the same for you.)

My posts sometimes contains hateful words, but you are on a forum that is based off a 15+ game where you KILL aliens, if me speaking my mind and telling you what I think of you, upsets you, maybe you should be playing another game. (you should be anyway since you aren't 15.)

Cause you offend loads of people, try to say everyone is wrong but yourself, you're a huge troll basically and tbh, if you don't calm down, the punishments could be much worse.

Every post ive seen from you has been attacking another member/clan, we are not like that, we are not the MLG forum. We are a friendly community who doesn't hate on each other, we can share opinions, but not hate or argue.
Clearly this isn't the right forum for you.

First British MoM.
1st Member to have 4000+ Posts

Retired Halo gamer. No longer have a console.

Want to find out how to improve at Halo Reach and 4? Look no further! http://343i.org/2io

Play PC games, HMU if interested in playing.
Will occasionally check the website.

#25 batchynator

batchynator

Brute Chieftain

• Banned
  • 68 posts
Liked

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

All I'm doing is sharing my opinions. My opinion doesn't equal your's so you get butthurt. It's hardy my fault you have a one track thought process.
Posted Image

#26 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

The King

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,606 posts
Heroic
4    3                                             

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

All I'm doing is sharing my opinions. My opinion doesn't equal your's so you get butthurt. It's hardy my fault you have a one track thought process.

That's exactly what i mean, you offend people. You say i have a one track thought process yet you're the one who offends everyone and says everyone is wrong apart from yourself, when, people know more about Stuff like MLG then you, yet, all you want to do is put down players and say how bad they are, because, you have a 50.

Hope you get a worse punishment.

First British MoM.

Want to find out how to improve at Halo Reach and 4? Look no further! http://343i.org/2io

#27 Steamroller

Steamroller

Drone

• Members
  • 23 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:iRush God
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

You can't get banned from spawn trapping lol
Posted Image

#28 fzdw11

fzdw11

The Tin Can

• Dedicated Members
  • 824 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Ruined Hope
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

You can't get banned from spawn trapping lol

In an objective game, if that's all you do and don't play the objective? Yes, you can get banned for that.
HIM86.png

#29 Absolute Dog

Absolute Dog

None

• Legendary Members
  • 3,901 posts
Legendary
2    6                                          

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

I have sent you a PM, so check your messages.

Posted Image

#30 Steamroller

Steamroller

Drone

• Members
  • 23 posts
Liked
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

In an objective game, if that's all you do and don't play the objective? Yes, you can get banned for that.

No you cant lol I will continue to spawn trap and I will NEVER get banned for it
Posted Image

#31 Complete Loser

Complete Loser

343 Guilty Spark

• Banned
  • 719 posts
Trusted

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

No you cant lol I will continue to spawn trap and I will NEVER get banned for it

Now you just sound like a jerk no offence but I hate spawn-trappers they make the game un-balanced.

#32 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

The King

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,606 posts
Heroic
4    3                                             

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

have fun being banned then.

First British MoM.

#33 Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu♥Hayabusa

A Shadow

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,564 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationOconee, South Carolina

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Spawn trapping can get you banned. That's why spawn trapping in Grifball gets you banned. I should know. I got banned twice because my cousin demanded that we do it. I tried to resist, but I just decided to try to betray him instead. Still got banned.

Now, anymore offending posts will be reported ASAP. I tire of seeing this. I do not like seeing others punished, but when the criminal can not see the other side of the coin, there is nothing else that can be done.

May you always walk on warm sands, friend.

1,000 posts reached: 9/28/2012

Azaxx~"Fans are so inconsistent. It's not really worth listening to them."

Shoutout to mah *bro* SykoWolf and mah *sis* Chease!

#34 batchynator

batchynator

Brute Chieftain

• Banned
  • 68 posts
Liked

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

F/R me if you want to do this some time.

You will obviously get banned for doing is in grifball, that is obvious, you are killing them the second they spawn, in CTF/Assault they have a chance to shoot back, if they can't it's their own fault.

Now you just sound like a jerk no offence but I hate spawn-trappers they make the game un-balanced and normally there from our arch-rival

How do they make the game unbalanced? if you are better than them you will break the trap. Dinos don't spawn trap because most dinos are casuals and/or bad. (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
Posted Image

#35 Complete Loser

Complete Loser

343 Guilty Spark

• Banned
  • 719 posts
Trusted

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

F/R me if you want to do this some time.

You will obviously get banned for doing is in grifball, that is obvious, you are killing them the second they spawn, in CTF/Assault they have a chance to shoot back, if they can't it's their own fault.

How do they make the game unbalanced? if you are better than them you will break the trap. Dinos don't spawn trap because most dinos are casuals and/or bad. (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

The reason is the team stuck normally will not break it with teamwork like team's should do, and I think 343 should change the spawn system to give you a few second's of infinite shield's/health incase ppl do make it to your spawn then trap you or just put a wall of shield's in front of the spawn to protect you until you're ready.

#36 SykoWolf

SykoWolf

The Old Wolf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,244 posts
Heroic
  • LocationAustralia!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Here is how to REALLY avoid ban................. Dont Troll or Credit Harvest!!! XD

(Insert Signature Here)

#37 batchynator

batchynator

Brute Chieftain

• Banned
  • 68 posts
Liked

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

The reason is the team stuck normally will not break it with teamwork like team's should do, and I think 343 should change the spawn system to give you a few second's of infinite shield's/health incase ppl do make it to your spawn then trap you or just put a wall of shield's in front of the spawn to protect you until you're ready.

If you don't have good team work you deserve to be trapped, expeccialy if you are playing a team based game such as objective. If you are trapped you can easily just quit out and play some slayer where you most likely won't get trapped. (never seen it done on reach.) Playing objective and not using teamwork is just a waste of time.

That is what the respawn coundown timer is for, if you aren't ready to play by the "Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bloop." then you should probably just go play campaign.
Posted Image

#38 Kodman Eats

Kodman Eats

Prophet of Regret

• Banned
  • 203 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Kodman Eats
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

thx for the tips
Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu♥Hayabusa

A Shadow

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,564 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationOconee, South Carolina

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

thx for the tips

Anytime. That's the point of this list. I don't want others getting banned.

May you always walk on warm sands, friend.

1,000 posts reached: 9/28/2012

Azaxx~"Fans are so inconsistent. It's not really worth listening to them."

Shoutout to mah *bro* SykoWolf and mah *sis* Chease!

#40 Steamroller

Steamroller

Drone

• Members
  • 23 posts
Liked
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Spawn trapping can get you banned. That's why spawn trapping in Grifball gets you banned. I should know. I got banned twice because my cousin demanded that we do it. I tried to resist, but I just decided to try to betray him instead. Still got banned.

Now, anymore offending posts will be reported ASAP. I tire of seeing this. I do not like seeing others punished, but when the criminal can not see the other side of the coin, there is nothing else that can be done.

Why don't you post a link or something proving you will get banned spawn trapping? I don't go by someones word and I have been playing halo since day one and have spawned trapped and never got banned. Sorry if I sound like a jerk but some people just make stuff up because THEY don't like something.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: avoid, bans, halo, reach, credit, credits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users