The Dino Destroyers

You say how I have no honor, yet you didn't accdept or deny my challenge, you run away from giving me an answer and hide behind petty insults. Yet I'm the one that's filth, lol.

If you don't accept my challenge you have no honor, if you don't give me an answer you have even less, if you play and lose you have a little bit of honor, which road shall you take?

He hides behind insults? You can't even make one post without insulting someone!

• Like 3

ALL of them now stop pestering me I have bigger concerns to attend to

What concerns you? destroying more discs to avoid confrontation? Seriously, how do you wreck every single game you own? And how do you manage a clan if you don't play the gmae it's based around? I'm starting to think THC is a forum clan.

He hides behind insults? You can't even make one post without insulting someone!

I only insult those who deserve it. I can garuntee you that payne has insulted me more than I have him. Yet I don't cry to the admins. Again, elites, proving they have little to no honor. Feel free to find 2 people from THC who are man enough to accept my offer.

What concerns you? destroying more discs to avoid confrontation? Seriously, how do you wreck every single game you own? And how do you manage a clan if you don't play the gmae it's based around? I'm starting to think THC is a forum clan.

I only insult those who deserve it. I can garuntee you that payne has insulted me more than I have him. Yet I don't cry to the admins. Again, elites, proving they have little to no honor. Feel free to find 2 people from THC who are man enough to accept my offer.

You insult everyone except your fellow trolls. Your judgement of who deserves it means nothing.

I have lost all respect for you and you should stop insulting the Sangheili while you can and Shak T will not destroy your clan

Are you mentally challenged? Halo Wars requires mental power not physical. It revolves around making tactical choices not playing the game yourself. We'll do them all on Reach. Hurry up and get on, forget your lame excuses.

Are you mentally challenged? Halo Wars requires mental power not physical. It revolves around making tactical choices not playing the game yourself. We'll do them all on Reach. Hurry up and get on, forget your lame excuses.

Come on, not every clan is BS like ''the Dino Destroyers'' there are enough clans whom are serious enough.,

Its kind of hard to ask here when most of the members have either been:

A. Banned

B. Left the Forum because Batchy got banned.

Oh, well that does simplify the problem. Also, I apologize if I am lacking in knowledge at the moment; I went on holiday.