The Dino Destroyers

I'm creating a human clan that destroys all the baddies in Dino ("elite" / "wangheili") clans.

Must be a spartan.

Must be good.

You can have any armor combo and colors you like.

No 12 year olds who get too in to ranks and duties, it's just a fun clan that destroys bad dino's. (All dino's are bad.)

Add batchynator

Are you threatening to start a civil war because if you're then hide in a bunker our weapons will destroy you demon filth

And for your information I'm 14 Grim Reaper is 16 and all of our other member's are above 13

Also I gave you your final warning last night you chose to persist I have a Scorched Earth policy for you now and you have lost every chance to redeem yourself

And for the Community Moderator's and Moderator I gave him 3 chance's to stop trolling my clan and my friend's he persisted and now he started this mockery of a clan to fight against a well organized Elite fleet(clan) with it's own Spartan detachment

I fully support you in beating these pathetic dino lovers.

Which is why this will never happen or be taken seriously. Spartan clans never are serious or mature, just a bunch or BK tryhards who suck ass. Well, I've had enough of your pathetic attempts of "trolling". How about a MLG best of three? We shall see who is so brave when we carve your flesh and you scream your secrets to the stars!

• Like 1

I disagree. It doesn't matter what you play as, spartan or elite. I have met many only elite and spartan clans alike who are not mature to the slightest. But there are also many many more that are mature and generally good clans. Even the term clan is too vague of a statement. Many people have different types of clans ranging from MLG ones to others who just like to play firefight or custom games. In this situation it is my opinion that there are people who dislike the high council because of it's control of the clan forum. I myself have seen in mulitple occasions where multiple clan members post on somebody's thread inviting them to join. One invitation should be enough, and besides it seems that the high council posts on every thread that is asking for clan invites. I'm not saying that's bad because it's perfectly ok, but just that it can seem to others that it is everywhere and in every thread, causing the dislike.

I disagree. It doesn't matter what you play as, spartan or elite. I have met many only elite and spartan clans alike who are not mature to the slightest. But there are also many many more that are mature and generally good clans. Even the term clan is too vague of a statement. Many people have different types of clans ranging from MLG ones to others who just like to play firefight or custom games. In this situation it is my opinion that there are people who dislike the high council because of it's control of the clan forum. I myself have seen in mulitple occasions where multiple clan members post on somebody's thread inviting them to join. One invitation should be enough, and besides it seems that the high council posts on every thread that is asking for clan invites. I'm not saying that's bad because it's perfectly ok, but just that it can seem to others that it is everywhere and in every thread, causing the dislike.

Interesting, but I highly doubt that this clan is a serious and a mature clan. Come on, with a name like "The Dino Destroyers" I don't think anyone will. Anyhow, it won't last much longer; not after we destroy them.

• Like 4

Interesting, but I highly doubt that this clan is a serious and a mature clan. Come on, with a name like "The Dino Destroyers" I don't think anyone will. Anyhow, it won't last much longer; not after we destroy them.

Of course this clan should not be taken seriously. It's as fake as the people who made it. All I was trying to do was to explain how something like this even came about, being how people feel about the High Council. To many outsiders, it seems they control the forums because they post the most and almost in every thread. Others probably don't like it (the bigger reason), because it seems to the point of being a role playing clan that is way too serious. I mean seriously? "A Scorched Earth policy? In my personal opinion it seems a little too out there, but whatever, it's what you do and I have nothing against it. On the other hand others will have something against it, thus leading to the trolling

Of course this clan should not be taken seriously. It's as fake as the people who made it. All I was trying to do was to explain how something like this even came about, being how people feel about the High Council. To many outsiders, it seems they control the forums because they post the most and almost in every thread. Others probably don't like it (the bigger reason), because it seems to the point of being a role playing clan that is way too serious. I mean seriously? "A Scorched Earth policy? In my personal opinion it seems a little too out there, but whatever, it's what you do and I have nothing against it. On the other hand others will have something against it, thus leading to the trolling

To paraphrase a meme, Trolls gonna troll. If it was not us it would be another fleet.

Or we could do three games of MLG.

Good chum. You listen to your clan leader and cower away like the coward you are.

No matter, we shall verse these fools and ultimately destroy them.

We can do MLG in both reach and Halo: 3. What? you can't play Halo: Wars? Hah. takes too much brainpower to win, rather than reach MLG.

How am I listening to my clan leader? Are you as mentally challenged as that payne guy? I made this clan... And I'm listen to payne because he requested I don't post in his thread.

Do you accept the Halo: Reach, Halo: 3, and Halo: wars battle, or not? It's getting sad that you keep running away from the question.

We can do MLG in both reach and Halo: 3. What? you can't play Halo: Wars? Hah. takes too much brainpower to win, rather than reach MLG.

How am I listening to my clan leader? Are you as mentally challenged as that payne guy? I made this clan... And I'm listen to payne because he requested I don't post in his thread.

Do you accept the Halo: Reach, Halo: 3, and Halo: wars battle, or not? It's getting sad that you keep running away from the question.

Are you mentally challenged? Halo Wars requires mental power not physical. It revolves around making tactical choices not playing the game yourself. We'll do them all on Reach. Hurry up and get on, forget your lame excuses.

• Like 1

Are you mentally challenged? Halo Wars requires mental power not physical. It revolves around making tactical choices not playing the game yourself. We'll do them all on Reach. Hurry up and get on, forget your lame excuses.

Are you seriously trying to say Halo Wars only requires skill in tactics and knowledge and no skill in actually executing these tactics?

Don't worry, he isn't really intelligent, he thinks it takes brainpower to play reach, not aim.

You still haven't said if you have accepted my challenge or not. I have asked what, 5 times? You keep avoiding the answer.

Will you, or will you not, play Halo: 3, 2v2 MLG settings, Halo: Reach, 2v2 MLG settings, and Halo: Wars, 2v2 on Terminal Moraine.

Halo: Reach Last, to avoid you getting destroyed in one game and being too scared to play the others.

Yes or no? I'm disreguarding every post until you give me a strait answer.

Are you seriously trying to say Halo Wars only requires skill in tactics and knowledge and no skill in actually executing these tactics?

I seriously have played MANY strategy game's and they require some form of tactics and knowledge of them I've played Age of Empires 2 and Command & Conquer 3, ALL strategy game's require tactics and knowledge.

I seriously have played MANY strategy game's and they require some form of tactics and knowledge of them I've played Age of Empires 2 and Command & Conquer 3, ALL strategy game's require tactics and knowledge.

Agreed, but that isn't what he is saying. Do you know what micro-management (uber micro) is?

Play starcraft 2, and try and tell me you don't need skill, and that you will win with just strategy and knowledge, and enjoy losing every single game.

It is where you're building a base/training troops and managing troop's at the same time if you do one more then the other you will have deficiencies in one or the other that's why it is called micro-management, there's an opposite for macro-managing which is paying attention to the base and defending to build up for a strong offensive

Your google skill are adequate, thanks for proving everything I said right, and everything you and shakT have said is wrong.

Your explanation was decent, but you left a few things out like, some units have better qualities than others, and need to attack or defend from different places, so sending those units to where they are best suited is good uber micro. focusing on upgrades while attacking is decent micro, but easy to do, and doesn't gain you nearly as much.

You still do not learn do you if you play strategy games for a few years then you'll learn what I talk about you don't know anything about strategy it take's skill it take's detirmanation(can't talk tonight been up for about 16 hours) and smart's

Which you clearly don't have either. I got AoE RoR (not that you know what that is.) in 1999, (you were barely even born.) I know far more than you about RTS games. If RTS games only take strategy and don't take skill then how come uber micro exists?

Please don't post if you have no idea if you are talking about.

Win what exactly? Are you implying that you would beat me and my partner in a 2v2 in reach, halo 3, or halo wars? You are welcome to accept the same challenge I put forward to shakT.

But that is the thing with you elites, always too afraid to put your money where your big mouth is. ShakT is gutless and has no honor, he talks big but still avoids accepting my offer.

Offer foes as follows;

Will you, or will you not, play Halo: 3, 2v2 MLG settings, Halo: Reach, 2v2 MLG settings, and Halo: Wars, 2v2 on Terminal Moraine.

Halo: Reach Last, to avoid you getting destroyed in one game and being too scared to play the others.

Say that one more time you Human filth you have no honor no self sacrifice and no clue of how us Sangheili you insect, now go annoy someone a little smaller to your stature and die.

You say how I have no honor, yet you didn't accdept or deny my challenge, you run away from giving me an answer and hide behind petty insults. Yet I'm the one that's filth, lol.

If you don't accept my challenge you have no honor, if you don't give me an answer you have even less, if you play and lose you have a little bit of honor, which road shall you take?