Promethean Grenade

Giofosho

I agree. I think it's enough that the Plasma Pistol EMPs vehicles. If you can start with an EMP grenade in your load out there will be no use for vehicles.

i hope it cant emp vehicles if it cant it will be fine if it can though :wallbash: but i bet most people would use plasma though sticking someone is the best feeling.

i hope it cant emp vehicles if it cant it will be fine if it can though :wallbash: but i bet most people would use plasma though sticking someone is the best feeling.

I have to disagree there. Sticking someone feels awesome but the best feeling I get in Halo is when I splatter someone in a Warthog :D

• Like 1

Agreed with the above, if the EMP is not a starting grenade and limited on maps then it will be ok. However if it is a starting grenade then vehicles are pointless. Also does anyone know how well the Plasma Pistol tracks now? I heard from a friend who was at Comic Con that it does not track as well anymore (comparative to Halo 3).

Don't care what you say, I think this will and will not be useful. Why it will? Pretty obvious. Take out enemy shields easily, but as you can see in the video, it has just some range, and I think your shields won't be affected outside this (pretty clear) range. It will be useful in BTB w/vehicles. But not so much in normal Slayer, as you can throw it, in front of a vehicle and EMP it, and then hijack it.

Why it won't be useful? It has a pretty CLEAR range. You hear or see it go off, you avoid the shield-killing sphere. Again won't be so easy if you just throw it in front of a full throttle vehicle.

Did you peeps noticed Fuel Rod Cannon's back!? :D

this is no more OP than a sticky grenade if anything it fits a niche right in between a frag and stick

if you spawn with a sticky you can stick a warthog and not only do you stop the warthog you get a double kill...this just momentarily stops the warthog

if you spawn with frags on a close quarters map you chuck a frag as somebody comes around a corner they lose shields easy head shot kill

i think this looked kinda like a sticky so it might stick to people and it also seemed kinda like a delayed reaction like how a frag bounces and then goes off a few seconds later

This is a perfect way to create a new grenade good job 343 they made something new that fits and that is way better than the spike or incineration grenades that simply killed in a different way...really what was the point of either of those two the spike grenades stuck to wall but never got kills unless they were direct sticks anyways and the incineration grenades just burned people to death instead of exploding but you still had to stick them pretty much the were both new but the same and this is actually going to be useful and not OP at all

now i think about it it wont be so bad if you dont notice the giant orange energy field and dont stop or go around then you deserve to lose shields also yo should only be able to cary one.

coughcough and I said what?