OceanicOctopus is floating for duty!

OceanicOctopus

Hey guys I just thought I would introduce myself here. so this is the story of the OceanicOctopus.

The origin of my gamertag: hahahahahaha well let me tell ya its a good story....and thats how I got my name.

Other community's Im in: I am an active goer on the Halo waypoint forums and occasionally pop in and out of bungie.net. that reminds me today is my 2 year anniversary on the b.net.

Halo games i am playing: I am mainly on halo reach but I say I play all of them within a month.

How did I find this website: I stumbled acrossed it one day and I said "the guys who created this are noobs" so then I left then some freinds of mine on xbox said that it was a great website, I came back and turns out I loved it.

Halo creations: Im no the guy who really likes to make vids or machinamas. but me and another member on this site are currently working with a few other people to create some war games maps on reach.

anything else about me: I love community's. I love halo. and I love carnage.

• Like 2