Halo 4 Split Screen Issue

Tallgeese

So in Halo Reach when you play split screen with 4 people, the call outs and "blank was killed by blank" announcements cover most of the box and make it hard to see anything else. I really hope 343i fixes this and makes the call outs etc. be toggled on and off, or become translucent. I understand that many people don play 4 player split anymore, but some still do. Bungie really messed that aspect up with Reach. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

does it really matter? isn't split screen for fun and stuff?

If you callout, its a bit serious.....

The problem is more than the player on the bottom left of the screen has their aim really badly obstructed, because that's where the killfeed appears. They can easily lose a good quarter of their vision, and that can really hinder the ability to play to full ability, which sucks even if the game is just for fun and laughs rather than serious competition.

So I noticed that the personal kill feed appears in the middle of the screen, for example. "You killed blank with a headshot" and that your personal kill does not appear on your kill feed in the lower left. It appears that only the other players kill/ death status appears in the kill feed. I really hope that it still is more transparent and not as big in split screen situations.

What do you all think?

I agree. It is even annoying when playing just 2 player split screen. I have to play that all of the time because I share an xbox with my brother. I would like the option to only have 2 lines of killfeed show on the screen at one time.