I need a good video converter

Victory Element

hey, i wanted to try making a fan made trailer for halo 4(my first time making an actual vid :thumbsup: ), but i need some suggestions. I need a reliable video converter that i can use to transfer youtube vids to windows movie maker. I've tried one so far but it couldnt convert the vids to right format for movie maker. I just wanted to get some suggestions before i go on testing every converter out there. Please leave any suggestions and recommendations that you have.......

and if you find yourself wanting to help me with the actual vid, the answer is no. I want to try making it on my own...... i need some experience

I use realplayer's converter. It is also easy to download the youtube videos with the software

i used this for awhile, unsure if it works http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

(it download direct from youtube to .avi i think (not 100% sure))

Does it do hd?

Also I am spending the next hour on your channel :)

Prism Video Converter is quite simple. You download the program, find the downloaded Youtube video in your files and right click on it. Then in your options it will have "Convert with Prism". It will give you a couple of free options. WMV being one of them.

There is a paid version and a free version, I just use the free one. :)

good luck selecting a converter, there are many out there.

• Like 1

Prism Video Converter is quite simple. You download the program, find the downloaded Youtube video in your files and right click on it. Then in your options it will have "Convert with Prism". It will give you a couple of free options. WMV being one of them.

There is a paid version and a free version, I just use the free one. :)

good luck selecting a converter, there are many out there.

wow, i dowloaded it.........and its almost too easy to use :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...